Part 47

I walked out of the bathroom trying to forget what had happen. I walked over to our table where our breakfast has already been placed.

I didn't feel like being here anymore.

You- "Jase? Can we take this to go. I don't feel good."

Jason- "of course."

He gets up and walks over to get some boxes to put our food in. All I want to do right right now is go home and take a nap cause I'm so done with today.

We got home and i didn't even say a word to Jason I just sat the food on the table and spent most of my day in my room and blocked everyone out. I don't how I feel at the moment. It's like the feeling of being pissed and a big side of also feeling anxious all rolled into one. It's all to overwhelming.

I got super tired and fell asleep.

*next day.*

Jason's out with his friends and I didn't want to be home alone so I went to go grab a drink from Starbucks the usual.

As soon as I walked into the little cafe the scent came rushing at me. It was so warm and cozy in here. I ordered my drink and sat down and got on my phone.

I finally finished my drink and was about to leave until a man that was way taller than me was walking my way. He had brown hair that was spiked up to the side. His eyes from a distance looked hazel.

???- "Is this seat taken?" He said and shot a big smile at me.

Have I seen this person before?
••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter. Sorry it's not the best I thought it be fun to stir up some stuff. I've been busy lately and I won't be able to update because of final exams on top of homework and having to study it's crazy. But on the bright side this semesters almost over and I'm so ready for winter break! Lol anyways vote, comment you guys know the drill(; haha byee!
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo💋