Part 45

I sat there in shock but it was a good kind of shock. I'm pregnant? IM PREGNANT!
I got cleaned up and the doctor gave me some prescribed medication for the headache and the stomach pains. But it's nothing bad that could effect the baby.

Jason checked me out of the doctors office and we drove home. Jason had one hand on the wheel and one hand on my hand. I couldn't stop thinking about what might happened..
I mean I'm happy that I'm going to have a family but what bothers me the most is that Jason still doesn't have full recovery of him memory. another thing is what happens if I'm going to be a terrible mother?! I'm only 18. Am I able to give this child a strong future? I have so many thoughts running in my head at the moment. Speaking of being parents what am I going to tell my parents?! They're still on there anniversary vacation.

Is Jason happy with being with me? Do I make him happy? Will this child make him want to leave? The thought of him leaving the baby and I brings tears in my eyes.. I love him.

I turned to look at Jason who had a SnapBack and sunglasses on. There's something about him that makes me love him even more. Is he really happy about this baby?
He turned to look at me and gave me a little smile.

Jason- "what's wrong babe?"

You- "nothing." I lied.

Jason pulled onto the side of the road.

Jason- " y/n stop lying to me and tell me what's wrong.. Is it about the baby?"

I didn't reply. Instead I turned so that I wasn't looking at him I glanced outside the car window.

You- "what happens if I can't give this baby everything he or she needs?"

I said now looking down at my lap.

Jason- "you have me. This is my baby and I'm going to do the best I can too keep this family together."

I gave him a little smile. I honestly fall for him every time.

Jason- "let's go home."

He started the car and we drove home which didn't take that long probably 20 minutes.
I walked in the house and had a huge headache again. Jason helped me upstairs and gave me my medication and Jason suggested id take a nap while he would go clean up the mess we left before we went to the hospital.

4 hours later.

I woke up and I felt so much better. I checked my phone and it was 9:45 pm and I got up and took a nice warm bath. after I was done I put on some comfy shorts and one of Jason's t-shirts I walked down stairs and saw Ryan and Chaz on the couch watching hockey.

You- "hey guys."

They all turned there attention towards me and said they all said hi back.

I then felt a pair of strong arms gently wrapped around me. I liked down and I saw tattoos covering both arms. I smiled.

Jason- "babbee your awake."

I turned around and kissed him.

"Where's Justin and Kay?" I said.

Jason- "Justin's on tour and Kay went with him but they would be back sometimes next week. speaking of next week..."

He said grabbing my hand and walking me into the kitchen.

Jason- "when are we planning on telling everyone?"

You- "well since Kay and Justin aren't here we will have to wait till next week so we can announced the big news to them. I want everyone to be there."

Jason- "sounds like a plan."

Jason then pecked my forehead.

You- "I'm just gonna grab a drink and some snacks and I'll be upstairs."

Jason nodded and went back into the living room to hangout with the boys.

I'm now in my room and I still can't believe I'm gonna be a mom. I tried to get things off my mind so I turned on the tv and watched spongebob. yeah I'm 18 and I still watch spongebob but your never to old for spongebob. I got tired again and my eyes begin to shut on me and I was out.

A few hours later I felt a warm presences next to me and I turned to face Jason and laid my head on his chest. I could easily hear his steady heartbeat.

You- "I love you."

Jason- "I love you too."

I heard little snores, I looked up and Jason was out like a light. I then fell asleep too..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OMG HIIl lol I'm feeling so much better. It's been a tough week I'm not gonna lie but all that matters is that I'm updating for you guys.
I hope you enjoy this part and be sure to vote and comment!(: thanks babes.
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo.💋