Part 60

I woke up the next morning and Jason was out of bed. I walk down and I see him making pancakes and it smells amazing. I hear his phone vibrating and it's a text from Kylee. Kylee? Why is Kylee texting Jason? I hear him making his way to the living room and I throw his phone back down back to where it was. "Morning babe" he pulls me in. "Morning" I said getting out of his grip. "You okay?" He says looking concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm going to go shower." I walked up the stairs and I couldn't help but laugh at how pissed I was. I'm not mad that they're texting it's just that she hasn't texted me nor has checked up on me and has never returned my text, what a friend. I get into the shower and I strip, letting the water warm up.

After a few minutes I get into the shower and the warm water instantly relaxes my body which I what I need right now.. Relaxation. I was my body with my body wash then wash my hair and I hear a knock at the door. "What" I said bluntly. "Can I join you?" Jason asks. "No you can wait I'm almost done anyways." I wash the shampoo out of my hair and I feel someone hands on mine. "Jason I told you you couldn't come in." I said still having my back faced him. "I know but I wanted too." He grabs the conditioner and soothes it into my hair. "I know your not in the best mood but I don't want to argue and I just want to help out and make up for not being at the ultra sound." Speaking of the ultra sound. "Yeah where were you yesterday?" I said turning to face him and seeing the water run down his body was a distraction. "Trust me you'll thank me later. Don't worry about it." I rolled my eyes and turned off the water. "I'm done. You can continue showering if you want." He nods and I exited and put on a pair of sweats and an oversized shirt.

I walked into the dining room and I saw a plate of pancakes of the table with a card that said "eat up! We gotta feed that baby somehow. P.S I didn't burn them this time! Love Jason." I smiled and ate the pancakes.

"Baaaaaaaabe" I hear Jason call for me.
"What???" I tell back still keeping my gaze on the tv while watching spongebob. "Can you come here for a second???" Ughhhh I'm so comfortable god dammit. I get up and waddle my way up the stairs. "What?" He turns around with a flowy dress that was olive green that was right above the knees. "I got you something. I want you to wear it. I'm gonna take you somewhere special." I look at it and it's honestly really cute. I get changed and I wore gladiator sandals that wrapped around my calfs. I turn to look at Jason and he's wearing a denim blue button up with a watch on his wrist that complemented his tattoos even more. Gosh he looked hot. We got into the car and Jason started the engine.
"You ready?" Jason says holding out his hand out. I looked him in those beautiful brown eyes of his and intertwined our fingers together. "Yes." I said. "Good" he says while handing me a blind fold. "Put this on and cover your eyes.. Don't question it."

--------------------------------------------
I love you all. Thanks for reading!
Vote, comment and share!
Love Kim❤️ xoxo.