Chapter Forty Nine

if you give the permission,
I would like to make this our happily ever after

"Kayden where are you taking me, Huh?" I asked as I tried to walk holding Kayden's hand tightly, "and what's with the blindfold?"

This morning Kayden had prepared special breakfast for me since this day, every year, is the most happiest day of my life. Then he even gifted me a dress saying it's compulsory for me to wear it today. After that he said that he needs to show me something, the crazy guy had me blindfolded & seated in the car.

And here I'm trying to walk with only guide as Kayden.

"Patience love," he whispered while his warm breath fanned my ear, "and we're almost there."

Suddenly he stopped making me stop to with a frown, I guess we've finally reached our destination, the blindfold was untied as I blinked trying to adjust my eyes to the bright light. I looked up to see a black front gate and further up to the slope there was a beautiful house with big glass windows.

I turned towards Kayden with open mouth trying to understand why he has bought me here, "Kayden-"

"C'mon," he grabbed my hand & started dragged me further up on the slope, "I know you're wondering what are we doing here. You'll know soon."

I remained silent & followed looking around with curiosity, the place was set on top of a mountain, far away from the noisy city. I moved my focus back to Kayden who was now holding the handle the door of the front door taking in a deep breath.

Someone is nervous.

I kept my hand over his & opened the door giving Kayden my best smile, as soon I stepped in I was in awe. Though the living room was empty without any furniture it was huge, like really huge...

I slowly walked around, my heels echoing against the marble floor. I ran my hands over the slab in the kitchen then moved towards one of the room. I pushed open the door & was in shocked, even the room was huge but I knew that this wasn't the master bedroom.

I wonder how big the master bedroom is...

I exited the room and looked at Kayden whose eyes were following my every move with nervousness. I looked at the stairs then at Kayden & started climbing up. I looked inside every room and roamed around the enormous master bed with floor to ceiling windows. I stood by the window looking at Los Angeles city. It was beautiful.

I moved towards the massive space for the walk in wardrobe then towards the bathroom, which was open. Like really open, you could see the mountain ranges from here since it had floor to ceiling windows with massive bathtub right beside it.

I exited the master bedroom & climbed downstairs looking at Kayden with a soft smile, "it's really beautiful."

"Yeah, but you haven't seen the best part." He grabbed my hand & guided me towards the backyard. We moved past the swimming pool and stood near the fence. My jaw dropped looking at the view in front of me. "Beautiful isn't it?"