Substitute Teacher

A few hours later Marlene walked into the Defence Classroom and sat down at her table

Zac moved his chair over to her desk and said, "What the hell are you doing here? You shouldn't be here."

Marlene shrugged and said, "I'm younger I recover quicker."

Zac gave her a look and said, "You don't look recovered. You look like...shit if I'm being honest."

Marlene leaned over to him and whispered, "Thank you so much. I ate a rat, then threw up said rat. I've got a lot more scars and people will know if I'm missing so yeah I might just sleep through this or leave half way through I haven't decided yet. Depends on the sub as there is no way dad will be here."

"Where is he anyway?" Zac asked

"Probably asleep in the Shrieking Shack. I would be asleep in the tower but there was blood everywhere and it was really unpleasant." Marlene said

Just then the door burst open and Snape walked in using his wand to shut all of the shutters on the windows, he walked to the front of the class and turned around, "Turn to page 394."

Zac moved his chair back just as everyone was flipping through pages of the books, "Excuse me Sir where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked

"That's not really your concern is it Potter. Suffice it to say that your Professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394." Snape said as he turned the projector on which was next to Marlene's desk

When Marlene got to the right page she looked up at Snape, "Werewolves?"

Snape looked down at her and said, "If you should find yourself incapable of learning. Leave. Miss Lupin."

"But sir, we've just begun learning about Red Caps and Hinkypunks. We're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks." Hermione said as she turned around

Snape looked at her, "Quiet. Now which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf? No one? How disappointing."

Hermione had her hand up and said, "An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon, when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend is he crossed his path. And the werewolf only responds to the call of it's own kind."