Someone's got hell to pay

Marlene was sitting on one of the sofa's when she went to take a paper from the table but Zac quickly took it from her and threw it into the fireplace, "What was that for?"

He sat down and said, "Who needs the Daily Prophet?"

"What's the matter with you? You've got your 'I'm hiding something' face." Marlene said

Zac gave her a look, "What is that?"

"Something me and Nate made, same face every time it's quite funny. What are you hiding?" Marlene asked

Zac shook his head and said, "Nothing."

"Hmm." Marlene said as she stood up and walked over to Seamus who was leaning on the wall with a newspaper, "Can I?"

Seamus looked at Zac then back at Marlene, "Sure you want to do that?"

"What's in there you guys don't want me to see?" Marlene asked

Neville walked towards them, "I really wouldn't."

"Okay enough of this." Marlene said as she took the paper from Seamus, she walked back over to the sofa and sat down, "Honestly, you three are ridiculous." She opened the paper and began to read it

Marlene Lupin, adopted daughter of a werewolf turns out to be the birth child of known murderer Sirius Black.

Marlene looked up at the three boys who were in front of her, "How did she find that out?"

"You mean it's true?" Seamus asked and Marlene nodded

Zac ran his hand through his hair as he said, "I don't know. We were ridiculously careful there's no way she could've figure it out."

Marlene looked back down at the paper and read it,

Following the report that werewolf Remus Lupin gave about his home life he said 'I have three kids, two sons and a daughter who I love and those kids are the best thing that ever happened to me being who I am won't mean that I leave them."

"Have you read this?" Marlene asked

Zac shook his head, "I stopped when I saw what it was about."

Marlene turned the paper around and showed him the page, "You might want to read that."

Zac took the paper and read it aloud, "I have three kids, two sons and a daughter who I love and those kids are the best thing that ever happened to me."

He obviously read a bit more as he looked at Marlene, "What now?" Marlene asked

Zac paused before he said, "Daughter of Sirius Black, mass murderer and a werewolf, be careful who knows what she might turn out like." 

. . . . . . .

Marlene and Zac walked into the Great Hall and walked over to Harry, Ron and Hermione, "I am going to kill her. I want to kill her, someone needs to stop me from killing her." 

Harry looked up at Zac, "You let her see it?" 

"It's in the papers, I was going to see it one way or another!" Marlene said as she sat down 

She looked to her left and saw a group of people looking at her, "Piss off, you've got better things to be doing." 

Nigel then walked over to them and handed Ron a box, "Parcel for you Mr Weasley." 

"Thank you Nigel." Ron said as he took the box

He started to open the box, "Oh look Mum's sent me something." He stood up, "Mum sent me a dress." 

Harry looked at him and said, "Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet." Zac picked up a bonnet and held it up against Ron, "Aha." 

Ron rolled his eyes, "Put that down Zac." He walked over to Ginny, "Ginny these must be for you." 

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly." Ginny said 

Ron turned around when he heard Marlene and Zac laugh, "What are you on about." 

Marlene looked up and said, "They're not for Ginny, they're for you. Dress robes." 

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron asked 

. . . . . . . . .

Marlene was walking down the hallway when she saw Rita Skeeter walking towards her, "Miss Lupin, lovely to see you again." 

"Rita. Wish I could say the same." Marlene said 

Rita looked amused as she said, "Now now Miss Lupin. No need to be hostile wouldn't want your other secret to get out now would we?

"Don't threaten me. I don't know what you think you know-" 

Rita cut Marlene off, "That you're a certain dark creature that likes the moon." 

Marlene chuckled, "That's insane." Rita raised an eyebrow, "But you clearly don't think so, so...if this is really what you believe then back off. We know frighteningly little about werewolves. All I'm saying is be careful." 

"Until next time Miss Lupin." Rita said as Marlene walked past her 

Thank you for reading 

Comment and Vote