Leaving the House

"I can't go back to school

"I can't go back to school." Marlene said as she walked into the kitchen 

Sirius was sitting at the table, he looked up and said, "And why is that?" 

Marlene sat down and said, "Because they all know that dad's a werewolf now. Do you seriously believe that the suspicion will just fly over me?" 

Sirius shook his head and said, "No, people are going to think it. Might even say it to you. Just ignore it, punch a few of them. If Remus was here he would say don't punch anyone you don't need anymore detentions but if they deserve it...You're going to the World Cup aren't you?" Sirius asked 

Marlene nodded, "I am. With Harry, Hermione, the Weasleys and Zac." 

"Well get ready to go. Your things are packed?" Sirius asked and Marlene nodded, "Good. Go...Now Marlene." 

Marlene smiled as she stood up, "You're killing this dad thing by the way. Still not happy about going back I want you  to know that...do you think he'll come back?"

Sirius nodded, "I know he will." 

"This is stupid I can't go...you'll be here on your own. You've been on your own too long." Marlene said 

Sirius gave her a look and said, "Exactly. I'm quite good at it. I'll be fine. Go." 

She then walked out of the room and towards the stairs where Kreacher was walking around muttering, "Filthy, monster halfblood." 

"How about you say that to my face?" Marlene asked Kreacher looked up then back down again, "I didn't think so. I'm the one that stopped them from killing you. Remember that." 

When she walked into her room she saw a letter on her desk, she picked it up and sat down on her bed 

Marls, 

She's driving me nuts. Every day it's the same thing, the woman is going senile.

Fidelius Charm huh, tough stuff.  Got to have been Dumbledore. You don't need to tell me but I have a slight idea just because I know you. I hope you got the answers you wanted. Still haven't heard from Nate surprise surprise. 

But I have escaped I am at the Weasleys now. Molly and Arthur are still running the craziest house in the wizarding world. 

I'll see you soon

Tell them I say hi

Zac

. . . . . . . 

Whilst Marlene was packing the last of her things, Sirius walked into the room, "I haven't seen a Quidditch match in years you have to write to me and tell me how it is." 

Marlene turned around and nodded, "Oh I will. You're going to be sick of letters from me." 

"I don't think that will happen." Sirius said 

Marlene picked up the dog toy from her bed and handed it to Sirius, "Here. He'll turn up eventually but...so you know I'll be with you too." 

Sirius smiled as he took the toy and hugged Marlene

Thank you for reading 

Comment and Vote