Hogsmeade

Marlene walked over to Zac who was putting a scarf on, "Hey, I'll meet you down there I need to talk to Harry

Marlene walked over to Zac who was putting a scarf on, "Hey, I'll meet you down there I need to talk to Harry." 

Zac nodded, "Okay...Marls do foxes like snow?" 

Marlene laughed and said, "I don't know. You're the fox. Figure it out." 

Zac rolled his eyes as he walked away with the other students, Marlene smiled as she walked over to Fred and George who were building a snow man, "Hey you two. I need to find Harry can I?" 

Fred nodded, "It's your map." 

The group moved over to the side of the courtyard and Fred took out the map, Marlene took out her wand, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." 

When the map had revealed itself Marlene opened it and saw where Harry was, she turned around but she couldn't see him, "This thing is never wrong right?" 

"Never." George said 

Fred shook his head, "Ever." 

Marlene nodded down to the footprints in the snow, Marlene and George shared a look as the twins walked on either side of Harry and grabbed his arms pulling his backwards, "Clever Harry." 

"But not clever enough besides we've got a better way." George said 

Marlene walked after them as she heard Harry say, "Not funny. I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade." 

"We know." Marlene said as they walked into the building

"We'll show you a quicker way." Fred said 

"If you pipe down." George said 

Marlene chuckled as she saw George and Fred struggling to hold him up, "Aw bless him. Harry just let it happen." 

Fred and George pushed Harry onto the stairs and took the invisibility cloak off of him so they could see him, "What are you doing?!" 

"That cloak will only get you so far." Marlene said

She handed Harry a piece of parchment, "What's this rubbish? Marlene what's going on?" 

"What's this rubbish he says? That there is the secret to our success." Fred said