Afraid

Marlene and Zac were walking down the hallway when they heard a howl, Marlene turned around and saw Aiden behind them, "Full moon tonight Lupin

Marlene and Zac were walking down the hallway when they heard a howl, Marlene turned around and saw Aiden behind them, "Full moon tonight Lupin."

"I didn't know you were good at astrology." Marlene said

Aiden sat down on the bench that was on the side of the hall and said, "It's funny, I don't know how I would feel about having a monster of a father."

"You need to stop talking about people's fathers." Zac said

Aiden stood back up and got in front of Zac, "Come on Bletchley, you can't comment you don't have one."

"Leave him, he is not worth it." Marlene said

Zac shook his head, "I do have a father. His name's Remus Lupin." Zac then punched Aiden around the face and he got knocked to the floor

"Bletchely!"

They all turned around and saw Snape walking towards them, "Detention now!"

Marlene and Zac shared a look, "Professor I can't it-"

Snape cut Zac off, "Do I look like I care what it is."

"I'll be fine. Go." Marlene said

Zac got in front of Marlene and said, "Are you sure?"

Marlene nodded, "What's one night without you? I've got all the others."

"Now Mr Bletchley." Snape said

Zac rolled his eyes as he walked off with Snape

One of Aiden's friends helped him up from the ground and he said, "You're not always going to have someone to stick up for you."

"He wasn't sticking up for me. He was sticking up for himself. Maybe try to be a decent human being and you won't get punched." Marlene said as she walked off.

. . . . . . . .

"You feeling okay?" George asked as he, Fred and Marlene walked down the hallway after the full moon

Marlene rolled her eyes and said, "I am all good, tired, head-achy, you know having a lot of scratches over your body is a pain in the arse. You don't need to walk me to the common room."