Fifty eight

"Jonah your serious?! A baby will get us caught!" Daniel leaned more into Jonahs side nibbling his bottom lip. Jonah wrapped his arms around Daniel and held him protectively while rolling his eyes at eben. "There's no chance in hell he isn't having the baby," he said back placing his head on top of Daniels as the younger hid his face in his chest, terrified.

They sat on ebens couch Daniel clinging to Jonah because of ebens loud voice. Even was trying to tell Jonah how bad of an idea having a baby at this point was but Jonah wasn't listening he was dead set on having the baby. "You really want to risk it all?! Everything we've worked for over a stupid baby?" Daniel was surprised Jonah hadn't lost it on even yet but he seemed to be keeping his demeanor pretty calm as he was carefully rubbing the boys right shoulder.

"It's not a stupid baby!" He said calmly "are you going to help or not?" He asked again giving Daniels form a small squeeze. "No. I don't have the supplies and you can't take him to the hospital. This is your problem" Daniels heart started to thump wildly and he actually hugged onto Jonah more. Jonah grunted leaning him and Daniel into the couch more. "Eben," he said in his strict tone. "I need your help figuring out how far along he is or he can't go to- you know with us," Jonah said glancing at Daniel as he paused mid sentence. However Daniel wasn't paying attention only when Eben seemed to perk up after jonahs speech.

"That's a bigger reason not to! Without taking him we get no money!" The man hissed. "Well what am I supposed to do?! Not like I can't teleport the baby out of him!" Jonah hissed pulling Daniel into his lap there chests touching as Daniel didn't budge and laid limp on jonahs chest. Jonah began to gently rub his back the boy tucking his face into the crook of jonahs neck a small yawn escaping his lips.

"Well then riddle me this wise guy how are you going to get it out? He will need a c section! That's highly risky he will die more than likely if you go through with it! God!" Eben spat and Daniel knew he was getting angry at this point and his breathing began to jump.

However Jonah remained calm and kept rubbing Daniels back to soothe him. "But the baby won't," he said in an emotionless tone. "If you get it out fast enough that is,"

He would let Daniel die if it meant he could have a child. So if that's what it came to that's what it was meant to be.

Daniels bottom lip quivered but he held it in clutching onto Jonah for dear life. "But jonahs who will get it out?!" Eben spat. "Your gonna end up with a body on your hands again!  Only this one will be harder to hide!" He yelled again as Jonah continued to rub Daniels back in soothing ways "why?" He hummed leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to Daniels right cheek bone.

Suddenly the whole atmosphere of the room changed.

"HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE NEWS LATELY?!" Eben yelled at the top of his lungs. Daniel jolted slightly at the loud tone burying his face more into jonahs neck. Because if one person scared him more than Jonah it was eben. Jonah didn't reply but made a face.

"He's on the news dumb ass! Because you let them sneak off! You ruined it by letting them get away! Last month we took him into a fucking restaurant and not a soul knew him but now he's on every channel! How could you let our plans be ruined like this?! Do you know what this means?!" Jonah took a deep breath and gripped Daniel tighter. "Shit," he muttered under his breath.

Eben grabbed the tv remote "just watch this," he said going to the recordings and pressing play on a news article.

Hearing the news finally talk about him excited him and made him think he was going to get to go home.