sixteen

Zach had fallen back asleep after about an hour of trying he didnt care if something happened to him whilst he slept he just didnt want to be terrified anymore so he forced himself to sleep.

But the thing was right after he fell asleep Daniel woke up.

Daniel squirmed trying desperately to get out of his restraints but they were so tight and cutting into his skin making his quietly whimper. Daniel looked over at Corbyn seeing him now dressed differently his anxiety filled mind thought the worst. He then looked over at zach but the room was so dark he could barely see him.

Daniel turned his head as best as he could to try and take in every aspect of the room. Daniel could slightly see behind him he gasped tears welling in his eyes seeing the wall behind him.

Paddles, whips, gags of all sorts and lots of things like that.

He wasnt oblivious he knew, he knew what jonah wanted to do to him he just really didnt want to except that. He didnt want to except that his first time would be with pedophiles. He just wanted to go home so badly but he felt a pull to corbyn like he was meant to meet him but he didnt understand why corbyn was just a taken boy just like him a helpless taken boy.

A helpless taken boy that's what daniel was he hated that he coukdnt even stand up for himself he was to scared to even breath if they wont let him go why cant they just take his life away? That what he wanted to be honest he did he was so scared and helpless he didnt understand why this had to happen to him or corbyn or zach he didnt understand why it would happen to anyone.

He was terrified he was so scared of them both but mainly scared of jonah. He had his reasons to be petrified of the man he didnt even have to point them out the man thought of him as his own as a kitten a helpless little kitten who wore kitten collars and revealing clothing so the man could get a sick kick out of it.

The straps were hurting him badly his arms burned from the cuts despite the bandages blocking the straps from touching his skin it hurt but he was just so glad there wasn't a strap over his stomach with that he'd probably cry.

He closed his eyes trying to force himself back into unconsciousness but he knew he couldnt he was to jittery and scared. He could hear noises from other rooms but he couldnt make anything out.

Despite the pain daniel kept moving his arms in the restraints trying to get them free from the tightness causing so much pain.

He let out a strained cry feeling the sharp pains the restraints caused on his wounds he couldnt help it thought it just hurt so bad he wanted to scream.

He stopped squirming despite the pain when he felt wetness once again on his arms he whimpered where they going to be mad? Did the blood get anywhere else?

He wanted to cry out for Corbyn to help him but he knew he wouldnt be able to he just wanted corbyn to hold him like he did in the van but that was impossible now.

He whimpered one more time but then felt like he was going to throw up and held his breath because he heard walking outside of the door. He squeezed his eyes tightly closed hearing the door creak.

He heard the door close again and lock he was hoping they were just peaking in instead of coming in but he knew someone was in the room with him. He tried his best to be quiet, calm and keep his eyes closed despite the pain but he yelped when he felt a hand gently grab his chin and a hand caressing his cheek.

He took in a shaky breath and opened his eyes being met with the scary green gray he feared. He whimpered and closed his eyes turning his head to the side.

"Oh kitty dont be that way" he heard jonah purr which just made him whimper again. He heard jonah sigh taking his cold hands off of Daniels face. "Let's get you out of here yeah?" He asked and took ahold of the restraints. Daniel needed out desperately the pain was horrible but he was so scared of jonah that it made him want to stay in the miserable state.