twenty four

It was about 5am and jonah had to go to the bathroom so afterwards he decided to check and see if corbyn was still on the couch because he knew how difficult he was. He walked down the hall and opened the door that lead to the living room he planned on just peaking around the corner to check on him but when he saw a fluff of brown hair he had to go closer in order to tell if it was zach or Daniel. He growled lowly seeing daniel wrapped up in corbyns arms.

He stomped back to the hall to which he came leaving the door open. He went into him and jacks room and pulled the blankets off of the man. "Jack wake up!" He said shakig the male roughly. "Noo" jack whinned burying his face in the pillow he was laying on. "Yes! I need you to help me with something right now" jonah growled.

"Help with what?" Jack questioned moving and looking up at jonah. "I need you to hold Daniel for me" he said grabbing jacks arm and pulling him up.
Jack whinned but followed the older.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" jonah yelled yanking the blanket off of the two boys startling them both awake. Corbyn wrapped his arm around Daniels waist to show him it was okay but he himself knew bad things were about to happen.

"Whats going on here?!" He growled. Neither boy had an answer so they stayed silent. Jonah stomped over to them and yanked corbyn off of the couch. Daniel jumped up to comfort corbyn who now sat on the floor. Jonah shoved him roughly back down on the couch "dont fucking move!" He yelled.
"Jack hold him down" he said calmer than before but still very angry. Jack nodded and jumped over the back of the couch and grabbed Daniel before he could move sitting the boy in his lap and putting his hand firmly over his mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Corbyn yelled trying to stand up but jinah stopped that quickly by kicking him in the ribs as hard as he could causing him to topple over. Daniel thrashed in Jacks grip seeing this squirming and kicking but it did nothing. "Stop it kitty" jack said messing with his hair but he didnt stop he kicked and flailed more. Jonah growled and tossed corbyn over his shoulder despite the boy screaming and kicking and elbowing him in the back.

"Jack take him down stairs and put him in his kitten bed" jonah said angrily "and turn the lights out" he said before disappearing down the stair case with corbyn screaming and flailing over his shoulder. A crash sound was heard. Daniel whinned and crawled off of jacks lap to the other end of the couch jonah was much more scarier than Jack.
Jack looked at him and gave him a pouty lip "you did this to yourself" he said yanking him up by his armpits and throwing him over his shoulder. "Put me down!" He yelled kicking his legs. "No you need a time out!"

Jack carried him down the stair case jonah had just taken corbyn. He couldnt hear either or zach the only sound was jacks feet tapping the stairs as he walked. He grew scared.

Jacks pace increased and he passed jonahs office and down a long hallway. He stopped infront of a red door. "This is where you go when youve been bad" he hissed throwing the door open. He reached in a flicked the lights on. He then tossed daniel inside like a rag doll. The floor wasnt carpeted like the other rooms it was plain cement and hurt when his body slapped up agaisnt it. The walls were black But it also had a cat bed with blankets scattered around the floor beside it. A chain lay on the floor beside the cat bed it was connected to the wall behind it and a rope hung from the ceiling. He trembled and jack shut the door.
"Ooh your gonna get it!" The man giggled grabbing his wrists tightly and yanking him with all his strength over to the cat bed. Daniel yelled out and tried to plant his body to the ground but jack just dragged him. Once he was on the bed jack grasped the chain by the wall he shoved him away. "Calm down!" He yelled "you made jo mad and now you have to pay the price!" He yelled.
"I hope he beats you black and blue! I bet youll look good with two black eyes and a busted lip" he chuckled tightening the chains around his waist.