nineteen

Zach woke up and his eyes immediately went wide. When he fell asleep Daniel was paying on his side but now it was a pillow. He didnt even have to look at the cracked door to know where daniel went.

'Promise me you won't let him out of your sight?'

As if corbyn already knew he had fallen asleep instead of watching daniel zach could hear his voice in the back of his head.

He slowly stood up extremely careful not to wake jack up. He put the pillow daniel had put in his arms in Jacks hold and slowly crept over to the cracked door.

He looked over his shoulder multiple times to make sure jack was still asleep before slipping into the darkness. He didnt close the door all the way so he could slightly see in the pitch black.

"Daniel?" He asked quietly hoping daniel hadn't wandered off far. Zach gripped the stairs banister tight and quietly but quickly ran down the stairs. "Daniel?!" He whisper yelled fearing that jonah had already found him.

Zach bit down on his bottom lip as he walked around corners and peaked inside rooms whisper yelling for daniel.
He was terrified of running into jonah or jack noticing that they were gone.

The two other boys pulled away hearing zachs voice it was a short kiss but it meant everything to both of them. To daniel it was his first kiss to corbyn it was magical.

"In here zach" corbyn whispered not taking his eyes off of Daniel's before pressing his lips up against the youngers already hungry for the taste once again.

"Your so beautiful" corbyn whispered after pulling away for the second time and reaching his non aching hand up and tucking Daniel's hair behind his ear.

Daniel blushed and felt like he couldnt say anything he never actually expected corbyn would like him back.

"Um guys" both jumped even though it had only been a few seconds both had completely forgotten about zach looking for them. Daniel bashfully looked up at zach he hoped that the older wasnt mad at him for sneaking off to find Corbyn.

"Zach you ruined my moment!" Corbyn playfully groaned taking ahold of Daniel's hand with his non injured arm. Daniel held back a giggle he didnt want jonah to hear him he was afraid of him really afraid.

"Well sorry about that but we need to get back upstairs" zach said quietly walking into the room a little bit more. Daniel frowned hearing that but he knew he had to or he would surely be met with a very angry jonah and he really didnt want that.

Corbyn looked back at daniel "go back upstairs with him but be careful, wherever jonah is hes not happy and I dont want him to do anything like this to you, to either of you" he said looking at zach when he said either of you. "But then you'll be down here all alone with him" daniel frowned.

"I'll be fine, hes already done the worst he can do just go upstairs with zach and dont worry about me, dont worry about me and I'll be fine" corbyn said faking a smile he didnt believe himself but he k ew hed be alright knowing daniel was safe with zach.

Daniel frowned and slowly nodded getting up from the bed. "Take care of him for me zach" corbyn said looking at zach who held his hand out for daniel to take. "Of course" zach said reassuringly. Daniel looked back at corbyn before taking zachs hand.

Once out of the room zach closed the door quietly so jonah wouldn't hear them and wouldnt assume anyone was in there. Daniel ripped his hand out of zachs hold once the door was closed. "Which way?" He asked looking down both ends of the hallway. "I came through this way I'm pretty sure" zach said taking Daniel's hand tightly once again and pulling him down the right end of the hallway.