two

Victim number one

Age: 17

Zach.

I lightly kick the rocks with the toe of my boots causing it to scurry up the gravel road I was heading to the small store across town to get some bubble gum for my baby sister Reese since I promised that after school i would get her the sugary treat.

I finally arrive at the small shop the bell above the door jingling Once I walked in. The lady at the front counter looked up and smiled at me I returned her kind gesture. I make my way over to the candy isle and grab a pack of the pink sugar treat for Reese. I payed the 50 cents for the gum when I heard the bell jingle again I look up and see a man with curly hair wearing a leather jacket black jeans and circular black framed sun glasses.

The lady scanned the pavk of gum and handed it back to me I place it and my wallet in my back pocket when I turn back around that man had three cardboard boxes closed at the top stacked on one another in his arms i move out of his way so he can pay for his stuff and move on with his day.

My phone stsrted buzzing in my pocket and me being my curious self pull it out to see if my mom texted me to get something else for her but it was a strange message consisting of just emojis

😁🚫🙁😩😵😭👌

I try to debunk the seven emoji message but I was pulled away from the wrong number text when something hit the floor at my feet I look up the man dropped the top box of his stack at my feet "shit" he mumbled I bend down and pick the large box up it felt empty why would someone buy an empty box?
"Oh thank you" he smiles I nodd my head slightly as a response "would you mind helping me carry these boxes out to my car please" he asked pusher the door open by leaning his back againt it "Sure" I say yeah he was a stranger but he needs help And i promised my dad before he died that if anyone needed my help I would help them.

I help the curly haired man carry the boxes to his van the van was quiet large and since hes buying empty boxes I assumed he works for a company or something but theres no logo or something on the side but like not every business doesnt that.

Place the boxes in the passengers seat where he asked me to. I turn around but theman wasnt there I furrow my eyebrows and walk around the side of the van to the back. My breath hitched in my throat when I felt my self being slammed into the side of the van all breath was knocked out of me.

The man fumbled with my hands behind my back "your not a very smart one are ya?" He asks and i felt tight ropes around my wrists I squirm and try to kick him off but to no appeal.

It all happened so quickly he foced me against the side of the van with one strong hand and flung the back doors open I kept telling myself not to cry that I was going to get out of this thst someone would see what hes doing and call the cops but I couldnt help the tears slowly traveling down my cheeks.

The man grips me tightly I try to elbow him but with both of my hands tied back it was hard but I kept trying until I hit the cold metal of the truck of the van. More hands grapped me from behind i screamed hoping someone would hear but a hand was placed over my mouth soon thedoors slammed and the bright sun light was gone no! This cant be real

I squirm and try to slip out of the firm grip holding me down I look up it was dark but I could see him he had hazel grey eyes and soft brown hair my chest rose and fell quickly and i felt like I couldnt breath. "Go!" The man holding me down yelled looking into my eyes I saw nothing but pure evil inside of them.

The van took off at a fast pace I kick my legs against the van floor in a poor attempt to annoy them and let me go. "Stop it!" The man dark voice growled lowly i didnt stop "knock it off!" He hissed and I felt something being placed over my face it felt like a pillow.

The man pressed the pillow down on my face until everything went black.

I wake up not being able to move my arms and felt something over my eyes I felt a cold breeze against my skin i could feel I had no shirt or pants on but boxers . I squirm around trying to get my arms down from this painful position but i stop when i felt a warm hand on the small of my bare back. "Stop struggling darlin you ain't gettin out of here anytime soon" I heard a soft voice say as their hand rubs up and down my back making me shiver. I tried telling whoever was touching my back to stop but I just gagged since a rag or cloth was stuffed in my mouth "Wanna say something baby?" I heard another voice said I nod my head as best I could. I felt the cloth in my mouth being untied and for a split second a warm hand rested against my cheek. "Talk darlin" the cold voice from the van whispered I felt his hot breath graze against my lips i shiver.

"Let me the fuck go!!" I scream hearing the men laugh "Oh darlin your never leaving us now" one of them cackled at me.

Finally the blindfold fell to the ground after one of the men untied it. I was crying but they didnt care. The man with curly hair unlatched one of my arms leaving me dangling from one arm and the restraint around my waist.

I scream in agonising pain when the man thst held me in the back seat if the car dragged a sharp knive across my skin. By the time the man waa donemy arm was dripping blood but the curly haired man cleaned the wound it was still slightly bleeding but not as bad since the cut wasnt super deep just deep enough to make scars.

The two man took me down from the hanging position I try to squirm away feom them but the curly haired man grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall landing on my ass which hurt super bad they chained one of my ankles to the wall and wrappes restraints around my waist then put the chains on one of my wrists

Once they were gone I finally looked at the engraving on my arm #1