Sixty three

"Is this a sick joke?" She whispered to herself hot tears rolling down her tired face. Daniels heart was booming in his ears and his face was soaked with tears.

"I-I-I'm so sorry," his voice shook and cracked more than a building being demolished. His eyes never leaving the cracked bathroom door. If Jonah found him he was dead. "I'm sorry!" He sobbed. "I wanna come home but I dunno how," he sobbed slamming his face into his knees gasping for air. "T-T-this is all my fault mama I'm so sorry!" His cries rang through the phone causing her heart to shatter.

She was in shock she couldn't muster up anything more than a gasp. Daniels cries filled her ears, his scared little cries broke her. "H-honey," she finally spoke up and cleared her throat of mucus. Daniels cries didn't falter one bit. "Honey...who did this?...are they near by do they know your calling me?" The teen shook his head but moments after realized his mother could not see him which left her in a breathless silence for many seconds.

"H-his name is Jonah m-Marais...he has another last name that starts with an f but-but I don't remember it right n-now." His voice was quivering badly. Kerri was quick to grab a pen from his nightstand and with no paper in sight scribbled the name on her hand. "H-he's sleeping...if he finds m-me he's gonna-" Daniel couldn't help but cut himself of crying in fear just thinking about what Jonah might do to him if he were caught.

"He's going to do what?...something bad? My baby does he hurt you?!" She already knew the answer of course, she saw the video and how beat up and broken her baby son was she just didn't want to believe it.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Daniels sobs loudened. "He hurts me so bad mommy! H-he does bad things to me!" The little boy screamed through his sobs. "A-and now h-he he he is he's gonna make me have a baby! And and he's keeping us in this little shed house in the middle of nowhere! I WANT OUT! I should have never left home that night!" The teen sobbed violently. Nothing the boy said really registered to the sobbing mother because she was to panicked and frantic over her scared crying lost child.

"Honey call 911..." was all her small voice could whisper. "Can't," Daniel cried softly placing a hand over his mouth in fear of becoming to loud. "Please baby it's the only way...I can't do anything they can they will help you and anyone else there with you...I don't want to end this call but please I'm begging you before something really really bad happens you need to call them they will find you and you'll be in my arms before you know it,"

"No mommy don't hang up on me," the sixteen year old sobbed. "I need you I'm scared. He touches me mommy he touches me in bad ways! I don't know what to tell the cops I have no idea where I am they won't find me!" The poor boys cries were strained and loud.

"THEY ARNET EVER GOING TO FIND ME! IM GOING TO DIE HES GOING TO KILL ME!"

"ANGEl!" She slightly raised her voice to be heard over his cries and to make him listen. "Listen to me. They can track you all you have to tell them is that ur in an incredibly dangerous situation and can't talk for long so he won't catch you tell them your name and what you know about this man ok? I'm begging you my precious baby hang up and call 911 and maybe by the morning you will be safe once more," Daniel stopped talking momentarily and stepped into the bathtub, the dirty disgusting bathtub and sat holding the phone to his chest.

"M-mommy...there is a broken window right here a-and I-I'm gonna go out it p-please don't hang up," he mumbled quietly and began attaching at his arm harshly. "Baby listen please I know your scared but you have to call 911..." Kerri stated gently. "I will...but I don't wanna say goodbye, s-stay on the phone with me please u-until I get outside please..." he softly cried. He stood up and placed a shaking leg onto the side of the tub. Kerri answered a soft heart broken ok. "I-I'm putting the phone in my p-pocket," he whispered whilst reaching up placing his fingers on the dust infested window sill. The window was tiny and shattered but Daniel knew he could do it.