twenty two

At 8:30 jonah took Daniel upstairs and sat him on the couch he was on hours earlier. He smiled down at him and tucked his hair behind his ear "sit up straight" he instructed. Daniel did as he was told and sat up straight not letting his back touch the back of the couch. Jonah smiled at him and took his hands in his adjusting them so they were clutched together and resting on his lap. "Just sit right here and be good for me" he kissed daniels forehead.

"So gorgeous" he hummed walking over to a chair across the room. He sat down in the chair and out his feet up but never once did his eyes leave daniel who was nervously picking at his nails.

Jonah turned the TV in the room on with the remote and started flipping through channels. Daniel looked up at the TV reading over the titles of the show's jonah passed trying to calm his nerves but it didnt work and he looked back down at his hands.

He heard footsteps from behind the door jack took him and zach down earlier. He looked up and over seeing the light behind the door flicker on and small voices coming through the cracks.

He then looked at the clock on the wall 8:38 he had been sitting like a statue for eight whole minutes.

The door opened and jonah looked over smiling once jack walked in zach and corbyn behind him. Jonah sat up a bit in the chair and used his feet to turn it around like in a movie.

"Sit" jack said the the other two boys and pointed to the couch daniel was sitting on. Corbyn sat beside Daniel and zach sat on the other side of corbyn. Its was clear that Corbyn was drowsy and sick from the medication still in his system. To daniel it looked like he would fall unconscious at any given.

Daniel unfolded his hands from the way jonah out them.and wrapped one arm around corbyns waist and then gently pushed corbyns head down on his shoulder, corbyn didnt even resist he was to sick and tired.

Zach frowned seeing the boy like this ot really concerned him how a dosage of medication can turn him into a literal zombie he even had to help him walk down the hall or else he would stumble and fall.

Corbyn whimpered seeing jonah and wrapped his weak arms around stomach area hugging him as tight as he could but with the medication in his system wasn't very tight. Daniel frowned and started combing his fingers through the blond boys hair to calm him down.

"Okay boys let's go over some ground rules" jonah spoke up and corbyn peaked his eyes open slightly but seeing jonah scared him and he buried his face in daniels stomach forgetting about the cuts but luckily he didnt touch any of them.

Jonah chuckled seeing the smart mouthed boy so vulnerable. "Okay rules to sum it up short our every wish is your command you do exactly as your told" jonah said kissing Jack's cheek as the man leaned back against him whilst sitting in his lap. "You three are to keep this house clean and organized the only room you under no circumstances touch Is my downstairs office the only one of you that will ever step foot in there is daniel but you do not go down there without me" jonah said shifting his attention to look directly at daniel. Daniel filled with worry. Corbyn squeezed the boy tighter letting out a small growl sound directed at jonah.

"Knock it off princess" jonahs eyes dropped to corbyn and his tone changed.
Corbyn buried his face in Damniel's stomach again afraid. "Common princess look at daddy" jonah smirked. Daniel hugged Corbyn tightly feeling the younger boy shake in fear. Zach frowned and rubbed corbyns back gently trying to sooth the boy "zachary dont do that!" Jonah spoke up glaring at the boy. "Why not?" Zach piped up furrowing his eyebrows. "Just be quiet" jonah hissed none of the boys were behaving for him and it was frustrating.