nine

Its been days since any of the boys ate anything they had grown weaker of course and desperately wanted food and water so all threes eyes lit up when they saw jack and jonah venture down the stairs with bottles of water and a bag of bread.

Tonight was the night the night of the big move. The two mens plan was finally working they were moving to a remote location so they could hide the boys better but also give them more freedom that just the small basement.

Jonah tossed the bag of bread to the boys before venturing to the other side of the room to take the chains that the boys were all hanging from when they were first kidnapped out of the ceiling they were leaving no trace.

Daniel watched the older male take the chains out of the ceiling shuddering when they fell and made a noise after smacking the floor. Jonah noticed daniel shudder and smirked making eye contact with the boy who quickly looked away.

"Only six more hours in chains" jack smiled looking at the chains around the boys. "What do you mean?" Corbyn grumbled looking up at the man.
"Were moving to a new place when it gets dark out" jack said walking over to where jonah went.

All three look at each other with wide eyes panic lacing through all of their bodies. Daniels heart started to pound when he saw jonah waking back towards him with a cardboard box. He didn't care about what was in the box Jonah just terrified him so much.

"Stand up doll face" jonah said going over to Daniel only. Daniel but his lip and looked up at the male fear pulsing through his body. Slowly the boy stood up forgetting that he was only wearing skimpy blue underwear even though it was jonah's choice for him to wear them.

Jonah sat the box down and pulled out a cropped sweatshirt, black sweatpants, and what looked like a collar to Daniel. Corbyn frowned seeing the boy be so terrified of a person.

Jonah threw the clothing over his shoulder and reached out undoing daniels restraints but before daniel could move the man gripped his wrists in place "don't move" he said grabbing the clothes off of his shoulder letting go of daniel.

Quickly the man gripped Daniel once again and dressed him in the outfit he wanted him to wear. To put the sweatpants on daniel jonah pushed him to the ground  even though daniel wasn't trying to get away or anything he just wanted to show the younger who was in charge. After dressing the shaking boy jonah quickly wrapped the restraint  around his small waist putting it as tight as it would go. Daniel couldn't help but whimper and squirm slightly at the tightness of the cold metal hitting his bare skin. Jonah smirked tilting the boys chin up with one hand and grabbing the collar with the other "kitties wear collars with their names on it" he said leaning forward and connecting the collar in the back around Daniel's neck.

Daniel looked down and took the charm of the collar into his fingers so he could see what the man meant. Daniel bit his bottom lip the words engraved on the charm hurt and scared him.

His slut.

Daniel gulped and looked back up at the man meeting jonah's smirk the young boy trembled in fear. The man leaned forward "six more hours in chains" he whispered in his ear before lightly kissing the younger boys cheek smirking when he felt him shudder he was going to have so much fun with this.

"Common jack" jonah said standing and putting his hand out for the younger to take which he happily did and they left the room. The second Daniel heard the door close he let the tears spill down his cheeks because he knew that jonah was going to do things to him he was terrified of that man he just wanted to wake up and have this nightmare end.

Corbyn went closer to daniel and wrapped his arms around the younger  his suspicions of needing to protect him were coming true. "Wh-whats it say" he whispered to the boy as zach came over to them to try and comfort the youngest.

Daniel showed corbyn the collars engravings and all the older could do was hold him tightly because he himself was terrified not for himself but for the ocean eyed boy he needed to protect.

Yay I finally updated this story! Plz comment and tell me what you thought

let's play a little game lol

So what do y'all think jonah's gonna do to dani?

Why do you think Daniel's nickname is kitten?

What do you think is going to happen to the boys in six hours?

What do you think I will happen to zach since he's allegedly Jack's favorite?