Forty nine

Daniel had managed to fall asleep for about two hours before he once more woke up having the urge to piss but since then it was the same as before, not being able to sleep. he stayed in the bathroom afterwards for he doesn't even know how long. it was nearing 3:40 in the morning and he was trying to make himself feel slightly better about himself in anyway he could but his heart was shattered completely he couldn't even bring himself to touch or look at his stomach without crying. Looking in the mirror for more than ten minutes was taking its toll and broke his heart more when he saw what he's become. He felt disgusting and dirty. He felt guilty. The more he thought about what had been happening the more he had realized that it was his fault, it's his fault he's pregnant because she couldn't fight him off or scream loud enough. It was his fault for just letting it happen over and over again.

Deciding to take a shower he slowly left the bathroom and ventured back into the room where corbyn still lay peacefully asleep. Daniel admired how he could sleep so well and wished he could do the same. He went to corbyn clothes that weren't even technically corbyns they were just what Jonah had for them and took out a t-shirt and some sweat pants. He didn't have the energy to go all the way to his room and get something, not like it mattered. He heard the bed sheets shuffling slightly so he turned the see if corbyn was okay but saw he just turned on his opposite side.

He stood there for a second watching his sleeping boyfriend like a hawk. Keeping watch making sure the blond was safe and secured for the next few moments until he came back. He shuffled over to the door forgetting it couldn't lock from the inside. He grunted in frustration and angry tears welled up in his eyes. Corbyn couldn't always be the protector Daniel wanted to help his beaten boyfriend but couldn't in his mind he couldn't do that. He couldn't do anything right! Angrily he threw the clothes in his hands down and went back over to the dresser containing the other clothes. As quietly as possible with shaking arms he slid the object across the floor. It was a lot lighter than he expected but his weak tired brittle body was giving out as he pushed the larger object in front of the door. By the time it was in front of the door he was shaking tremendously, but it was okay because now he couldn't get in. The man he feared most couldn't get him or corbyn now all he needed was Zach to come hide out in here. As long as Jonahs awake something bad is going to happen and it was driving Daniel to the brink of insanity. Jonah was driving the poor boy insane, he was going mental.

He picked up the clothes he had thrown quietly and looked at corbyn once more before disappearing into the bathroom. The second he shit the door more panic settled in when he could no longer see the blond boy. He opened the door wide he could still barely see him but it was better this way if something happened Corbyn had a better chance of hearing him or something. The anxiety he had been getting when the blond wasn't around lately was tremendous. He made the water boiling hot before he slowly got in the shower, fearful. Heart pulsing with every second he didn't have clothing on.

He was only in the shower for about twelve minutes when the fear got to unbearable and he dried and dressed quickly. After he was dressed he looked at himself in the mirror again and brushed his fingers through his damp hair. He walked over to the door and checked out to make sure the older boy was okay still. He saw corbyn still laying down but rubbing his eyes as if he was just starting to awake. Daniel smiled softly and ran into the room again and hopped onto the bed beside him. Corbyn let out a tired chuckle and rolled flat on his back looking up at the boy with hooded eyes "hi," he said in a deep morning voice running his hand over his face his hair laying flat against his forehead. "Hi," Daniel giggled and pulled at the blankets slipping back under the covers with the boy from the waist down. Corbyn smiled a toothless smile at him and looked at him lovingly for a few seconds before gently caressing his finger tips over the exposed skin on Daniels right arm. "I don't think I've ever seen you in just a short sleeve shirt." He said dragging his finger tips gently up and down Daniels arm. "It looks nice," he said seconds later just in case Daniel got the wrong message. Daniel just shrugged his shoulders "I like long sleeved shirt better." Corbyn shifter and partially rested his head on Daniels shoulder, Daniel propping himself up on his elbows. "Why are you up so early?" The blond boy questioned with a yawn. "Because I couldn't sleep why are you up?" Daniel replied. "Huh?" Corbyn said and turned his head to look at the clock seeing it was only 4am "oh" he chuckled in a breath "I thought it was later than this," he said and threw an arm over Daniels abdomen placing his own hand on the side of his face that rested against Daniels shoulder his elbow bent behind Daniels back as if he was just resting his arm on his shoulder and his leg bent and resting across Daniels lap. It was comfortable and it was a moment corbyn adored.