seventeen

Daniels eyes shot open hearing that voice seeing Corbyn at the rooms door way gripping the door frame. Daniel shook in fear for the boy corbyn shot him a quick nervous smile.

Jonah jumped up from the bed quickly. "How the fuck did you get out?!" He growled stepping infront of Daniel blocking the twos view of the other. Daniel tried to get out of the bed but jonah put his hand back and showed him back to the bed.

"Not telling until you give him to me"
Corbyn said taking a small step inside the room. "You little bitch!" Jonah growled lundging at corbyn who quickly dodged it.

"if you want me to tell you you have to chase me!"corbyn said spitting at jonah once the man almost grabbed him which clearly angered the man more than he was. "daniel ill be right back for you!" corbyn yelled as he ran out the door. jonah was clearly beyond angry he grabbed the door slamming it shut and quickly locking it from the outside so daniel couldnt go anywhere and corbyn couldnt get to him.

jonah darted after corbyn he knew he couldnt escape from down here but he needed to get ahold of him again he cant have the most wild of all the boys running around free in the house before everything is set up and plus he needed to beat his ass because he was beyond angry.

Corbyn ran as fast as he could down the long hallway taking different turns every few minutes to throw jonah off his trail but it wasnt working.

Daniel pushed and pounded on the door trying to get out he heard zach trying to get out of the other room too most likely knowing that him and corbyns plan was back firing because Daniel hadn't come out of the room yet.

Corbyns heart was pounding so hard he could hear it in his ears it was almost like in movies when someone pulled of a heist or commited a crime. He didnt know where he was running to away from jonah for sure but the house was bigger than he thought and had so many turns he was afraid he'd get cornered or run into jack or jonah would know a quicker way and catch up to him quickly.

He stopped and pressed his body up against the corner of a wall to catch his breath be couldnt see jonah which terrified him he could be anywhere he didnt know which way to run.

He soon saw jonah appear down the hall from him they locked eyes. Scared green blue eyes against angry grey green eyes. Corbyn took off again the second jonah lunged at him running as fast as he could.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" jonah screamed his feet pounding the ground as he took a quick turn in the direction corbyn went. Corbyn saw a door in the dark room he had just run into so he quickly grasped the handle and flew inside fiddling with the lock once he was in the pitch black room. The room was so dark he could barely see but he could hear so when the door behind him that he swore he locked flew open he turned quickly and threw his fist at the person as hard as he could.

Jonah grabbed his fist and twisted it to the side before it could hit him. Corbyn kicked and thrashed trying to yank his arm out of the painful position but he couldnt jonah was holding him to tight.

"You are going to fucking get it!" The mans seethed kicking corbyn in the leg sending the young toppling over. Corbyn groaned when his lower back smacked the hard floor but now his arm wasn't in jonahs grasp so he got up as quick as he could and ran as fast as he ever had. Jonah of course ran after him but the room was so dark neither could see.

Corbyn made out the shape of a desk or table in the dark he quickly grabbed something off of it and threw it across the room then crouched down quickly so jonah would think he was over there. Jonah ran In the direction of the sound it was to dark to make out that corbyn wasn't over there. Corbyn crawled under the desk and put his hand that wasn't aching over his mouth to contain his breathing.