Sixty

Daniel walked into the house hugging himself shivering. Corbyn was right behind him. Daniel walked close to Jonah wanting the mans warmth and knowing if he was nice and soft around the man he would get treated nicely. The house was gross. Corbyn sneezed because of the dust floating around and Daniel looked down at the dirty ground. Dirt and dust littered the cracked hardwood flooring cigarette buds lay all around along with broken glass and bottles. Corbyn heard Daniel let out a small whimper but he didn't look to check on him.

Daniels bottom lip wobbled again as he looked around the building. The state of the structure scared him. It wasn't hard to tell it was a party house or that people came here to do drugs, the walls were crumbling it was small and stuffy the room they were in was the main room and it wasn't very large a few feet away was a door way that held a door dangling by it's hinges. Inside that room was a rusty sink with cracks in it and a gas stove. Going further from that room was the smallest room of all. The bathroom, the appliances in that room were just as disgusting as the others. The bath had no shower head but the wire that once held it still dangled but the bath faucet still remained. The light bulbs were all broken and the wallpaper was peeling off the walls. That was it that was the entire house.

Daniel wobbled closer to Jonah putting his body weight on the mans chest and stuffing his face in the material. He knew Jonah wouldn't hurt him as long as that baby was inside of him he had to milk it in some way or another. He was cold tired and scared he knew Jonah would keep him warm and protected for a few moments at least. Jonah wrapped his arms around him and gave him a pat on the back, he was talking to eben and distracted. Daniel was trembling from the cold and from his fears he would do anything to warm up he can't even remember ever being this cold before. The snow outside was getting heavier and heavier the cold was overwhelming him he just wanted to go home and be in his warm bed with or without Corbyn all he wanted was to be home again.

He tugged on jonahs sweatshirt cueing the man to finally give him the attention he wanted. "U-up," Daniel whimpered. Corbyn had wandered off into the other rooms looking around. Jonah looked down at the almost crying boy and cautiously lifted him up placing the boy on his chest Daniels arms and legs wrapping around him his face burying itself into the crook of the mans neck. " 'm cold," he whimpered. Jonah rubbed his back looking down at the boy with a play sad expression. "Mhm poor thing," he said looking back at Eben.

Daniel pressed his cold nose against jonahs warm skin on his neck trying not to cry. He didn't know why he felt so emotional today besides fear and being tired. "I'm cold," he whined again moving once more to look at the boy. He wiped the blood on his hands onto jonahs shirt not caring any longer.

"Quit," the man spoke putting him back down. Daniel tilted his head and looked up at the man with big eyes lip popping out slightly. Jonah sighed and looked at his stained shirt "you ruin everything!" He scoffed. Daniel continued to stare at him for a few seconds before whipping his hands on the front of the mans shirt once more creating more stains. He gasped at how bad it stung the wounds on his hands. Tears were instantly flooding his cheeks from the sting.

"Bitch!" Jonah barked and shoved him backwards. The teen lost his balance and was immediately on the ground. The other teen in the building rushing back into the room hearing the thud. Daniels bottom lip wobbled once more he stared up at Jonah with hurt behind his eyes he then looked at Corbyn tears beginning to touch his cheeks once more. He made grabby hands towards his boyfriend hiccuping slightly. Jonah kicked him in the leg "quit your fine,"

Corbyn weaseled his way through the two and put his arms down for Daniel not wanting to sit on the ground himself, it was already gross enough Daniel was. "C-c," Daniel choked on a cry grabbing his boyfriend's hand quickly. Corbyn pulled him up and Daniel fell into his chest crying, emotional and unable to control his emotions. Corbyn rubbed his back momentarily but then placed his hands to the back of Daniels thighs getting a good grip before letting his boyfriend jump up.