thirty three

This chapter is split up over multiple days in the story line so that why it might be a lil confusing

Just lettin ya know its a long chapter and theres an actual smut warning.

A soft whimpered escaped past the boys lips his eyes still sealed shut his breaths calm and soft not even bothered but deep inside he knew something was wrong his mind being awake partially his body being worn to exhaustion.

"Wake up kitten" he heard the name he so despised from his least favorite person. He forcefully opened his eyes to be met with the view of jonah standing right beside the bed where he lay. He felt his body shake in the slightest, this couldn't be good. "Well Goodmorning cutie" the man smiled seeing his eyes open. He seemed like he was in a good mood but Daniel didnt trust it. The boy sat up quickly rubbing the tired from his eyes he realized jonah wasn't the only one in the room eben was still there to.

Seeing eben made his heart race even more. Why were they waking him up so early? Why were they both here? Before he could even register his thoughts jonah scooped him up putting his on his front and holding him in a protective matter. He carried him over to the place where his clothes were kept he hated everything in that thing almost all if it was revealing.

"Do you think just like a jacket and sweatpants are fine until we get there. Its a long drive my bet is he will fall asleep again." Jonah asked looking over at eben then looking back at the clothes. Daniel shook more when jonah said long drive. What did that mean?! Where were they taking him?! A ball of anxiety formed in the pit of his stomach.

"Yeah but make sure you pack a bag of clothes for him" his tired eyes darted between both men did they think he couldnt hear them? Why are they acting like hes a baby? He thought nervous tears filling up in his eyes. "I already did" Jonah replied grabbing a sweater and a pair of pants out of the closet. "Ill be upstairs" eben said with a lack of emotion in his tone. Jonah replied with a gruff "alright" before setting the boy back on the bed.

""W-where are we going?" Daniel asked his voice quivering. "We're going out for the rest of the week we will be back home Saturday and I expect you to be on your beat behavior" shivers sprawled down the boys back. "W-Where are we going?" He questioned softly pulling his shirt over his head before jonah could. "Somewhere. I swear if you arent good I will never let you see corbyn again" the mans lips curved into a smirk as he spoke. Something inside of daniel was pierced with anxiety.

"C-corbyns n-not go-going?" He asked tears glazing his eyes. "Nope" jonah said puting the neckhole of the shirt over the boys head his arms making their own way through the arm holes. "W-wheres he going?" He tried not to sound afraid but the fear was evidently there. He felt his insides shuddering it would be less scary if the blond was there not him stuck alone with the two older men. "Hes staying here" the man responded with a bland expression shown on his face as he reached for the hem of the youngers pants.

Daniel scooted away quickly "i can do it" he said panicky. "I don't care, your already acting up. Such a brat" he spat grabbing his arm and yanking him closer. He yanked down his pants in one tugand guided his legs through the leg holes of a new pair of pants. "Alright lets go" he said yanking him up into his hold placing the younger on his front.

Without another word Jonah flung the bedroom door open and walked out of the room into the hall. "Wait!..wait" daniel whimpered after a few seconds of jonah carrying him. "What?" The older said in a gruff tone once more, he was obviously tired and not in the mood to play around.

"C-can you let c-corbyn out before we go s-so he wont be s-scared..A-and so i-i can tell him goodbye.." his voice quivered profusely as he spoke his hand shaking as he balled them into fists while clutching the cloth of jonahs shirt."no" Jonah said continuing to walk. "P-please please hes going to be so scared if he wakes up and cant find me please!" The boy pleaded trying the squirm out of jonahs arms. He stopped squirming when his back was pressed against the wall he instantly began to shake.