eight

Jack made his way through the darkness of the home down long dark hallways and to the chained up door that lead to the three captives.

Slowly jack unlocked the door and pushed the door open daniel and corbyn were both fast asleep since it was 3am and they were so terrified they didn't want to be awake but zach couldnt force himself into slumber he was thinking of the curly haired man upstairs he hadnt seen Jonah since daniel arrived so he was beginning to think it was just jack now but he actually liked that better for some odd reason.

When the door opened zach looked up immediately the room was pitch black but he could make out a silhouette and the anxiety set in when the person closed the door because he knew he was going to die here he was just waiting for it to come.

Jack looked at the other two boys daniel was hugging his knees asleep and corbyn was just sleeping as best as he could in the uncomfortable position. Jack directed his attention to zach seeing his eyes open he immediately smiled "your awake" he said happily going over to the younger boy "your awake to" zach said in a horse voice.

Jack knelt down on his knees infront of the boy "pretty boys like you need their beauty rest" jack smiled zach rolled his eyes slightly "dont be that way" jack said
Quietly biting his bottom lip slightly.
"What way?" Zach eased into the conversation "the way your being fake because I know this isnt you" jack said keeping his voice down he didnt want Jonah to know he was fond of the young boy especially at the same time as him he loved both of them but he knew neither would approve of that zach was his victim jonah was the master.

"You dont know shit about me" zach mumbled "whats it matter I couldve been watching you for 6 months or I couldve just spotted you in the store but i know you are different than your showing on the outside" jack said gently "show me the real you sometimes people hide everything on the inside and on the outside they just let anything pass by them like I dunno im to tired to comprehend What im saying right now" jack chuckled tiredly at the end
"Then go to bed leave" zachs words slipped before he could comprehend what he was going to say but he didnt care jack had kidnapped him from a store and cut a painful number into his wrist took him away from his family and his life.

Jack sighed he knew the boy wouldn't like him back in even the slightest because he was so messed up.

"No wait d-dont leave" zach said searching for the olders hand jack smiled fondly and grabbed the younger boys hand "I wasnt going to leave just yet" jack said quietly kissing the boys knuckle the younger of which a small blush formed on the youngers rosey cheeks.

The door at the top of the stairs creeked open slightly little light coming through
"Jack what are you doing down here so late at night?" A raspy voice came the tall figure walking down a few steps causing zach to shake slightly at the man.

"Nothing im coming back to bed now" jack smiled kissing zachs hand and skipping over to Jonah placing hus hands on his defined chest and pressing a lingering kiss to his lips. "Good night cutie" he smiled at the boy before taking jonahs hand in his and leading back up the stairs.

"What were you doing down there with that boy?" Jonah asked locking the door back up and turning to face his curly haired lover "reeling him in" the smaller smiled "whats that mean?" The older asked taking jacks hand in his leading him back upstairs to their bedroom. Jack giggled "you'll see" he smiled kissing jonahs cheek.

This chapter is 666 words yikes 😂
Hope you liked it please comment what you thought