twenty five

*slight smut at the end*

Cameras. Everywhere. The boys didnt know about them. They caught everything. Everything.

They caught corbyn amd zach trying to get out of their restraints, they caught corbyn running away from jonah, they caught daniel trying to sneak downstairs, they caught daniel undoing corbyns hand cuffs, they caught wben dnaiel held corbyn instead of making breakfast. But along with everything they caught they caught the two boys kisses. Both if them. But thankfully they never caught zachs plan.

Corbyn was shaking he felt his breaths quicken. Jonah quickly turned one of the most amazing things in his life to one of the scariest and most tragic. His head jerked to the side with the impact of a slap he let out a broken sob. He just sat there his legs on either side of him he didnt make any comments or yell back. His heart was broken he already knew what jonah was going to do. His daniel, his sweet daniel was going to be hurt and broken. He sobbed hard. All those night fantasizing about being able to protect and hold his love for nothing he couldnt help his love now he didnt even know where he was exactly.

Jonah shut his laptop where he was watching the footage and glared at the boy for a few seconds. "Well look who lost out little game!" He said standing and going closer to the sobbing boy.
"Darling huh? Thats cute" he taunted grabbing a fistful of the blonds hair and yanking his head back. "Why so many tears? Thought you were all bark until now" corbyn bit his lip to refrain himself from making a comment or yelling at jonah.

"You didnt learn a thing from last night did you?" Jonah asked staring down into the youngers paralyzed eyes. "You got a reward after your punishment..how dare you kiss him!" His voice boomed louder.

"Horny little shit! Your going to get whats coming for you!"

---------------

Its funny how one moment your sitting in a park about ready to walk back to the collage campus and go to sleep and the next your lsying in a pool of your own blood on the cold concrete floor as your kidnapper snickers about how stupid you are.

Its been an hour since the cameras were checked. A little over an hour of Daniel stuck in the darkness terrified. A little over an hour of corbyn being brutally beaten. And a little over an hour of zach being held tight in jacks arms as the older male slept.

Zach had no idea what was going on with the other two boys he had just woken up when he felt his bed dip when jack crawled in. Jack grabbed his wrists and pulled him closer he told him he just wanted to cuddle but zach knew something was wrong. He couldnt even question though jacks hand cupped over his mouth and he pressed his front to his back and held him tight saying to go back to sleep. In reality he did want cuddles but he also didnt want zach to hear anything and get in the way.

Corbyn had no energy left his eyes flickered all around the dark room in a dazed state. Jonah had dragged him by his neck back to the room with the tables. He beat him bloody. Everything hurt. Jonah didnt care if he cried. He didnt care that his hair was matted with blood. He didnt care thst he was drifting in and out of consciousness. He didnt care if he hurt him or daniel. He was so angry.

Corbyns breath hitched when jonah picked him up by his armpits harshly. He shoved him against the cold metal of one of the table. "No!" He screamed without registering even speaking. Jonah slapped him on the mouth once more "shut the fuck up!" He shouted pulling the restraints across corbyns body tighter than before. More tears flooded down the boys face some mixing with his blood a pittering on the floor along with the blood puddles. He couldnt get out. He couldnt get free. He couldnt stop him! He was going to hurt daniel and he couldnt stop that!