Chapter 3

Like after he heard that Lisa and Janet were hanging out and that Lisa was still asking about him.  They started talking again, and he had realized how much he had missed her.  He missed her spunk, missed her laughter, missed her fire.  He missed how she smiled at him just before she kissed him, or just before she got ready to devour his very hard, very needy penis.  He missed her body, missed making love to her whenever he felt like it…wherever they felt like it.  Hell, he even missed their fights.

He thought back to one night a couple of months ago, laying on his bed, talking to her on the phone, when she mentioned that she had to get up to grab a snack. He glanced over at his clock- it was 3 am.

He asked if she remembered their late night dinners.

“Which ones?”

“Which ones?  The really…good ones.” His voice dropped an octave when he said “good.”

“Stop it, you know what that voice does to me!”

He smiled.  Yes he knew only too well.

“What voice?” He managed to keep a very innocent tone.

“You are so full of shit. And I bet you are smiling your ass off right now.”

He laughed.  Damn! That woman knew him so well.

“You are one evil man, Michael Jackson.  And everyone thinks you are so innocent and sweet.”

“I AM sweet!”

“No,Mike.  You just taste sweet.” Now her voice was husky- even huskier than it normally was.

He felt his erection growing.  It didn’t take much when Lisa was the stimulation, and it had been such a long time since he had been inside of her. He reached his hand down to his lose pajama pants, and started to grab his member, stroking it through the fabric.

“Well, you, Miss Presley taste sweet and spicy- all at the same time.  Depending on where I taste you. When I run my tongue around your pussy, it is sweet, like strawberries, but the deeper I go, the more you juices get running, the spicier you get, like spicy honey… And when I reach your clit, when I suck it into my mouth..”  His voice was very low now, very deep, like dark, smooth velvet.

“…then your clit tastes like a cherry. Like a smooth, hot cherry.”

He heard a sigh. A lazy smile appeared on his face. The hand on his penis grabbed a stronger hold.

“Lisa? What are you doing?”

She cleared her throat.

“I am cleaning out my desk drawer, Michael, did you say something?”

He giggled.

“Sure you are. “

Her voice was a dead giveaway.  It dripped with lust.  Probably matching her dripping pussy right now. 

He was rewarded with a husky laughter.

“Are you touching yourself, Mike?”

“Why?”

“Cause I am.  I am lying here on my bed, and I opened my blouse.  I am running my fingers over my bra, my breasts are so sensitive right now.  You remember?”