Chapter 52

Not able to resist, he moaned and slowly pulled back, easing out of her grip before re-entering with a very slow, deep, dragging, movement.  Her head remained on his shoulder and her eyes closed.  He knew just how to treat her.  Her nerves were still recovering, her flesh sensitized beyond belief, and she moaned against the new stimulation. 

Just when she started to adjust and ask for a faster rhythm, he kissed her, pulled out, and in one swift movement picked her up. Squealing her protest, he laughed, making it over to the den, dropping her into the couch unceremoniously.

Her eyes were hyponitzed by his glistening penis, jutting out proudly at her.  He really needed to get rid of his uniform now- she wanted him naked...all of him.

"What?" He laughed at her, even as he started to unbutton the shirt.

"Good. I was just thinking that you're totally overdressed."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

The spark in his eyes set fire to her once again. She felt her pussy swelling as fluids returned.

Slowly, he pulled the shirt off, ran his hands across his quickly hardening nipples, then over his abs.  Her eyes were glued to him.  Licking her lips she wanted nothing more than to taste his salty skin, to tease and lick those hard tips even more, to feel the skin crinkle under her tongue.

"You are so beautiful laying there.  I wanna see your breasts, baby..."

Silent and smiling, Lisa pulled the top of the Teddy down, freeing here breast, fondling them with her hands, lifting them, then tweaking the sensitive peaks.

I was his turn to lick his lips.  His hand found his penis and he pumped himself slowly, driving her insane. 

"You want this, girl? Can you handle it? Let me see if your sweet cunt is wet enough for what I got to give you."

Every dirty word stirred her into new madness. This man was such a nasty freak- just like she loved it. And the extra turn on was to know that only she knew this side of him. Heck, he hadn't even known himself he had this dark, sexual side before she had somehow turned the key and released this powerhouse. And her world had been slightly off kilter ever since then. So long ago. So much joy, so much pain. And all so very much worth it.

Refocusing on the matter at hand, she reached down, pulling her thong to the side, spreading her folds for him.

"I like the new look, by the way."

Of course he did. She had used the extra time waiting to shave her pussy- leaving it bare for him. Just like she knew he liked it.

"I love to have your tongue on my skin- and your flesh...I don't want anything in-between us. So take your fucking pants off, will y'a?"

Her finger dipped into her pussy and her head fell back.

"Gosh, Lise, there is nothing better than to see your juices dripping - except when they're mixed with what I've given  y'a...Nothing."

Her fingers in motion now, her thumb touching her clit, making sure he saw it had grown once again. She spread her juices and his cum around her. In silent response, she noticed his penis jerking in his hands.

"Let's make that happen then , hum? How ‘bout you drop the pants and bring your sweet ass over here. I know you got more to give.  Daddy needs to get his, y'a know."

Finally, he got down to being naked and stepped over the superfluous clothing. Good thing, he was cutting back the Neverland budget as obviously those guard uniforms did not include underwear. She was all for saving!