Chapter 9

"Michael! Watch your back!" Lisa laughed as he carried her to the bedroom while completing one of two twirls on the way there.

"Don't worry; I feel no pain right now." He kissed her smiling lips before unceremoniously tossing her onto her king size bed. Michael followed and pulled the covers up over them. He let himself drop back into the pillows, and Lisa snuggled up close, placing her head right over his heart, one arm draped over his chest. Michael's hand played with her wet hair and at times he lazily let his fingers caress the smooth skin of her back. He started to feel drowsy and realized just how much he missed sleeping next to her. It seemed they had been apart so much during their marriage, but he interestingly had no problems battling his insomnia on the rare occasions they did share the same house- and the same bed- for a whole night. After all, why would he try to sleep when he was busy making love to his insatiable wife most of the night? Usually, he was so exhausted when they finally did give it a rest, sleep was not a problem.

"Are you staying?" Lisa Marie asked in a small, insecure voice. Even though she wanted nothing more than to feel him close all night she realized that pushing too hard would push him right out the door again.

"I don't know...I probably should head home. Shoot, my clothes! You ruined my clothes!" He tugged her head back by her hair playfully and she laughed at the mock shocked expression on his face.

"That was your own fault! You broke into my house."

"I did not. I borrowed a key. Plus, do you make a habit out of pulling men breaking into your house into the shower? Maybe you should think about getting a better security system."

"The security system doesn't work when someone knows the code. Plus, what is wrong with pulling those bad intruders into the water? And what's the harm- especially when they have a body like yours?"

Michael's brow furrowed. He did not know how he felt about the last comment. Was she saying that if someone had a body she liked that she would just jump him? Well, he might be married to someone else, but it still drove him crazy to think of her with other men. And it was not like he was sleeping with Debbie. That thought brought back memories of his earlier talk with his wife, and anxiety started to invade the peaceful fog his mind had been shrouded in.

Lisa felt Michael's body tense and wondered what was going on behind that beautiful face. His mood could change from light and playful to serious and dark faster than a hummingbird could bat a wing. She turned her head slightly and started to place soft kisses on his chest, trying to divert his mind back to her. Her mouth found his nipple, which instantly hardened. His hand in her hair relaxed and she heard him exhale deeply. Smiling inwardly she gently licked the tightened tip, before moving up and over to make sure his other nipple was also serviced. At the same time, her hand slid in gently circles over his tight abs, enjoying the feeling of his warm muscles under her.

"Lisa, baby. Don't start. I have to get going."

"I'll get you going, Michael, don't worry."

"Yeah, I know, that's the problem."

"I really don't see the problem here." She gently bit his nipple, then licked it like a little cat. The hand on his abs started to approach the edge of the sheet resting over his hip.

"Baby, I need to go home." His inactivity betrayed his words, as he did not move a muscle, enjoying her teasing too much.

"What's so urgent, Michael? You nanny is there. Your clothes are wet. Oops, we do seem to have an urgent situation right here...seems there's a snake lose" Her hand had found his penis which had started to jump to life and grow once more. She lifted herself on her elbow and let her soft lips wander from his nipple toward his belly button. She gently kissed it before her tongue went on an exploratory mission, moving in circles around the sensitive skin.