The Robot and the Shield

Nyx silently approached the commotion as she entered the mind of the egotistical companion of Thor's in the mess of a Midgardian forest. 

Who the hell does this tourist think he is? I really hope he makes this easy, I don't feel like having to explain myself to Pepper again. 

Thor.

Nyx found Thor's mind split into several thought processes after checking in on their threats. She tried to focus on his attentional responses because if she tried to decipher everything that was rushing through his head at that moment, she would hear too much all at once to understand it. 

It was like the mental break she had when she thought Loki died. So many voices in so many languages were all talking at the same time, only, it would be harder now as it was Thor's same voice being layered over and over again.

Don't let Loki out of your sight, do you hear me?!

Thor sounded very serious and demanding, but she could sense he meant it for good, and not just the good of the throne, but for the welfare of their wellbeing too. So, she turned, felt her heart flutter, and reached for his hand. His eyes were already glued on her own in a sort of daze until she met his eye. He smirked, his dazzling blue eyes never faltering. 

His hand was extremely warm, just off from being worrisome. The smooth tenderness of his masculine fingers and wide palms made her want to devour every inch of his skin and mark it as her own. But she swallowed hard against the urge and rolled her eyes at him instead. She jerked his hand towards her, forcing him closer to her. She whipped him around, listening quietly to the small sounds leaving his mouth as her actions surprised him. 

She pulled a very thin dagger from her upper arm, so thin it felt like a metal corset around her bicep. She carefully placed the sharp end of her knife to the base of Loki's throat, her body pressed to his back and her other hand holding his close to being between his shoulder blades. She did so not to hurt him but to warn him she wasn't playing any games.

Something between a low groan and pleasant remark left his lips from deep within his throat as he cocked his head to the side slightly, catching Nyx's side-eye as she found his flirtatious remarks both intolerable and everlastingly difficult to pretend to hate. 

"Don't take me for a poser," Nyx warned lowly, whispering right beside his ear, making sure their new threats could not eavesdrop. "act like a miklimunnr and I will cut you." and just like that, Loki remembered who exactly he was silently taunting, who he was secretly trying to amuse and flatter: The Goddess of Desire. For once, his tricks would not give him even the slightest chance of getting what he wants. That was Nyx's curse, but Loki always considered it a glorious blessing. 

From the way she stalked the corridors with a straight spine, loose and rolling hips, always with her head held irritably perfect even when her eyes always fell to the ground. She always managed to have a strong body type. Not thin and lean, but strong. 

Her thighs and hips were wide and moved effortlessly as if teasing every living soul in Asgard were her mission, and yet it never was. She never used her advantages to gain anything until she wanted them to. 

Her waist was not pinched but the corsets she loved made her appear so. Her ribcage was wide, but the way she carried herself worked as an illusion. She did not have excessively large breasts, some would even say a tad bit underwhelming though. Some very ancient boyfriend from the past once despised the attention she got so much he complained, but Thor and Loki basically made it so he had several lifetimes to work and make up for the act. 

But really, none of her physical features in explanation could give her the rightful appreciation. It wasn't a matter of her breast size or her fat percentage that made her the Goddess of Desire. It was the more personal aspects of her that lured everyone in.