Feelings

"Thor..." his name dripped off of Nyxs lips with dread. Though Loki had to admit relief washed over his body when she knew the truth on her own and without aid of his own explanation. But it still hurt him slightly to see her so hurt to think about the loss of a brother.

"That arrogant son of a bitch" she spat under her breath but audible enough for Loki to hear her every word with surprise. He didn't expect her to blame Thor, he expected something more sorrowful. But his sister was known for surprising him, even after so many years of knowing her for so long.

"Pardon?" Loki questioned with confusion sewed into his words.

"Thor's only gone and got himself exiled due to his smart mouth. Think about it, Loki" she explained, words flying from her mouth and into the air as quickly as a light flickering on and off. "He's sent to-" she paused, noticing she didn't know where he was."Where was he sent to again?" she asked.

"Midgard" Loki addressed but was quickly dismissed once Nyx received her answer.

"Midgard! Brilliant! He's down there with mortals, no powers, no Mjolnir, no family, no friends" she shouted sarcastically, only to be hushed by Loki who appeared in front of her with his hand planted firmly on her mouth, abruptly stopping any more loud words to be exchanged.

"You must be quiet" he expressed delicately, finally removing his hand once he realized what he had done. "Someone hears you, you will be asked to justify yourself. After all, you think Father doesn't have about a hundred guards surrounding this very room. You start yelling an opinion about our father, you will only cause more chaos than we need. He knows how you think. You won't get passed Heimdall, you won't get passed a door Father doesn't want you to pass, and your outbursts will most certainly not be overlooked" Loki explained diligently.

"You do realize how much effort it took just to bring you dinner? There are three guards outside your door pretending to be on duty when it is Father who assigned them to assure you won't go after Thor" Loki explained.

"Father can't keep be locked away forever" Nyx digressed.

"But he can and will try" Loki smirked, knowing Nyx was already thinking of every possible way to get passed Odins attempt at concealing his daughter.

"Forget, Father" Nyx rolled her eyes. "Thor" she readdressed. "He has no where to go, with no idea how to live without his friends and family or without any powers. He's as good as dead if we don't do something" she stressed.

"We can't" Loki sighed, staring down at the ground in thought.

"We can," Nyx insisted. "but we choose to do nothing. What does that make us?" she said expressively, avoiding the glass at her feet the best she could but failed as a small shard implanted its way into her sole. She winced quickly and cleared her face of any emotion as she limped to the cushioned chair in the corner of her room.

She fell into the chair and skillfully used a pocketknife that was hidden underneath her bedside table to dislodge the glass from her foot, then realized there were about a dozen other shards sitting in her heel.

As she picked the glass from her foot, Loki continued to explain why it would not be the best idea to go after Thor. He made a fair point mentioning how Midgard would level out his head, how it might lower his self esteem. Nyx had to admit it was a horrible decision to allow Thor into the depths of Jotunheim, how he risked not just his friends and families lives, but Asgardian lives too.

"There won't be a learning experience if he's as hardheaded as we know he is. We won't know how to prosper, he'll only grow more destructive" Nyx debated, pulling the final shard of glass from her heel and carefully waving a hand in the air to clear the glass from the table and the floor where she idiotically shattered her glass of wine.