Earth

Feeling a wave of sickness rush through her head and down to her toes, Nyx opened her eyes to adjust to the sunlight in her new surroundings. The air on Earth was thicker than in Asgard but the sun shone less there and she couldn't believe how conformable the warmth was against her face without the pesky sun staining her skin.

"Welcome to Earth, my children" Odin's voice rung low yet clear as he gazed up at the sky, taking in subtle wind currents as the smell of salt water filled his nose.

Thor's mouth hung open in amazement, taking his time to see all of Earth throughly. From the grass beneath his feet to the roaring waves less than a mile from where they stood, seeking the touch of the sand that surrounded the body of water, Thor flew towards the ocean in a swift jolt.

Odin only followed his son with his eyes, watching as Thor recklessly ran into the sand on the ground. His attention then went to his more reserved children, one of pale skin of porcelain and the other of freckles and kind eyes.

"You may roam. Do not freight if you wander lost. Guards will be close by. Be here before sundown. That gives you four hours of pleasure. Enjoy my children." Odin placed a hand on either of his kids shoulders before being cast back to Asgard to remain in duty of the throne.

Loki and Nyx looked at each other playfully. Nyx burst into a giggle as she bolted towards Thor who found himself buried halfway in sand, covering himself from head to toe as he rolled around like a dog in mud.

Loki chased after his sister and beating her only due to magic. Nyx glared before stripping of her armor and trudging excitedly into the ocean, coating her clothes in sand and water. Thor's deep chuckle was heard and he was quick to follow her actions. Then Loki appeared behind Thor before pushing him forward, causing him to go underwater only to come back up with a loud gasp.

Loki laughed, holding his stomach as he laughed at how furious Thor grew. Thor gritted his teeth and grabbed Loki by the shoulder, tossing him like a football a few feet away before he landed in the water with a loud splash. Nyx gigged, and turned to Thor with an evil smile. Then cupping her hands underwater and splashing Thor in the eyes with salt water.

He was quick to fall back, stumbling as he caught his footing and grasping to clear his eyes of the salt that consumed his eyes.

"You evil Quim!" he shouted, opening his eyes with confidence only to close them shut again in pain. Nevertheless, he smiled and leaped for his sister who remain a little distance away, grasping blindly, he caught ahold of her body and pressed her to the seabed, then swimming his way back to the top.

Nyx was contradicted with Thor's actions, not sure if she should feel bad for hurting him, being angry he pushed her down, or laugh at how ridiculous they acted around each other, being a disgrace if their father were to see them.

But instead, she felt for leverage and held her breath for as long as possible, gripping onto a root that belonged to a nearby mangrove tree, growing at the shore of the water. She held on for as long as possible, gaining revenge as she soaked in the panicked feeling Thor and Loki were sending her way from above the water. Later a hand was felt on her arm, yanking it upwards and pulling something within her arm as she got caught on the root she was holding onto only to be ripped upwards.

Nyx couldn't focus on the pain, she was risible as she reached the surface. She burst out laughing, causing both Loki and Thor to stare at her incredulously before both brothers were shoving her backwards, slapping her back against the surface of the water.

Nyx resurfaced and opened her eyes to see Thor and Loki both soaked in water with reddened aggravated looks on their faces.

"Gullible you are" Nyx giggled, pointing at both her brothers who trudged back to the shore.

I love y'all!

-V