Manipulative

Nyx leisured down the corridor with every guard glancing and wishing her well as she made her way through the castle. She took her time, thinking of ways to get what she wants without even acknowledging what she was doing. She asked around for Loki's whereabouts and learned he was in the forest behind the castle. 

She spent restless hours patrolling the halls, her mind running with boulders on her shoulder and her stomach erupting with fire. Finally, every little thought racing through head had disappeared when she turned a quick corner and found Loki, dripping in sweat with a thick trail of blood running down one arm. 

"Nyx?" Loki asked curiously, panting with a light whimper, his hand going to his arm that was obviously trickling with blood. "Have you recovered well enough to be walking the halls at such a time?" Loki's eyes went to the guards behind Nyx as he was standing at the foot of the staircase. 

"Yes, well enough to do this" she smirked, her hand rushing to his shoulder with a delicate touch to the armor protecting him. Suddenly a flash of red and Nyx and Loki's pain were gone. Loki's eyes lowered and felt a smirk pull at the corners of his lips, but he restrained himself from allowing his affection to be shown in public. 

"Do you know the happenings of the castle considering you've been about?" he asked. 

"Nothing too urgent, just small wants from our people outside, wanting free roam but with the trolls and creatures so close to the boarder of the forest, it's not safe" Nyx explained, hearing every little complaint from the inside and out of the castle. "Or have you taken care of that issue?".

"Nearly" he huffed out a breath of aspiration. "We-".

Nyx looked around and saw all the guards were walking around the corner or outside, with their backs turned towards them. "You have five seconds to take us to my room" Nyx whispered, only starting towards Loki at the end of her sentence to give him a millisecond to think. 

"What?" he managed to ask before realizing the Goddess of Desire was reverently close to him and his lips pressed to hers with a quick flash of color. 

Next thing he knew they were both collapsing on top of Nyx's bed and her hands were quick to wander. Their pace was quicker than before now, unable to resist the feeling of the others hands and lips on their body. Nyx's belly tensed as Loki's body instinctively rolled against hers as they continued to kiss, stiff at first, but slowly opening their mouths wider to taste and explore their new surroundings. 

His knee slid up her dress, pushing her leg back. Loki felt a pool of nerves knotting at his waist. He straightened up and fumbled with his armor. The armor was heavy and twisted, making it nearly impossible for him to pull if off of his torso. 

"Ghastly layers" he cursed, ripping the armor from his body and sliding his boots off of his feet. He reconnected with Nyx, a hot fire starting between Nyx's legs. She ran her foot along his leg, earning him access to get closer to her. 

Nyx felt her mind leave her body and suddenly there was no worry, no anxiety, no doubt in her mind that Loki was her cure. His hands were feverent and his clothes felt looser. He looked down and saw Nyx's hands quickly unbuttoning, untying, and unbuckling every securing at his belt and waist. He threw them off and Nyx watched with lazy eyes, her lip tightly pressed between teeth. 

Loki yanked her body upward instead of lowering to her and fumbled with the buttons and lace at her back. Nyx felt her stomach boil and her skin tighten at the thought of having Loki so raw and pleasurable against her. 

"I want to see how many ways I can have you tonight" she whispered seductively, her loud swallowing sending Loki into a frenzy. He chuckled lazily, "There's privilages to being the Goddess of bloody Desire" he hummed against her throat, then pushing her back and pulling the cloth from her arms and leaving a pool of matieral at her waist.