Trouble Making Trio

No I haven't died. Sadly. Yep, another fucking depression episode. Yay. So this just means I've lost all motivation to anything but watch Jacksepticeye videos. But if I force myself to write, the material won't be as great as it should be. But since this is mostly dialogue from Thor 2011, it won't take much thought. I hope you enjoy.

Nyx and the others were stood on solid ground before being cast to Jotunheim. The bright colors were streaked against her very own eyes as she flew through the air.

But the contrast of the brightly lit colors of the BiFrost were great compared to the dim, dull and cold aesthetic of Jotunheim. Life around it was frozen over, nothing seemed to live in the strange world of the Frost Giants. Nyx only hoped their visit was quick, short, and easy. She hated the fact she was there without Odin's consent. It terrified her and filled her with sorrow. He did nothing to deserve such disloyal patriots. If it were just Thor, maybe Odin wouldn't be so let down. But it was all three of his children and if he ever found out, it was bound to break his heart and his trust in his children.

Finally, after everyone was stood in their place, inhaling sharp but rapid breathes of icy air around them, Hogun spoke first.

"We shouldn't be here".

"Too late now" Thor rumbled.

"Actually its not" Fandral spoke again."We could turn right around, hop back to Asgard, share a mug by the fire. Could be nice." he commented sarcastically.

Thor turned, ignoring Fandral as Loki looked around anxiously. The group, looking like a dysfunctional pairing from afar, followed behind their leader as they crossed the frozen expanse of dead wasteland, fighting against the cold wind threatening to crack their soft skin.

Just as Thor grew aggravated with the condition he fought against, he turned to meet his fellow warriors.

"It feels good doesn't it? To be together again, adventuring on another world." Thor chuckled to himself.

"Adventuring?" Fandral expressed through the constraint in his voice from walking against the roaring winds."Is that what we're doing?"

"What would you call it?" Thor asked in reply.

"Freezing." Nyx joked, no longer prepared to grab for the sword at her side if there were an ambush but shivering as she held herself in her arms, searching for some kind of warmth in the dead, icy place they were planted to.

"Starving." Volstagg added.

"Whining." Sif commented quickly. Thor caught Sif's gaze and shot out a breath of amusement through his nose, creating a cloud in the air, only to be swept away with the wind again.

They then began to approach the edge of the ancient city. The structure of the isolated plaza a crumbling appearance, ravaged by warfare a time before either Odinson children were born, dangerous ice caps surrounding where the sky used to be, sharp edges pointed directly at what lays beneath them, threatening to kill anyone or anything it wishes and whenever it wishes.

"Where are they?" Sif questioned, stretching her blade from its holster.

"Hiding. As cowards always do." Thor continued to make his way through the ancient city of a cold blue color with confidence, whereas everyone who followed was approaching the melting temple that lay beyond the plaza with hesitance, slowly taking in their surroundings to assure they were not already being threatened without their knowledge.

Nyx committed to her mind and searching nearby, extracting the Asgardians around her from her own thoughts. She swiftly moved along listening to the thoughts of the Frost Giants. They were near. She felt the fear strike the back of her mind, telling her danger was near. She felt the many bodies piling near them as Thor lead them to a stop. Dark hissing clouded Nyx's thoughts and the only one to notice the pain across her face was the uniformly brilliant haired man beside her with enticing blue eyes.