Chapter 38

Blakes pov

I am so excited,my baby brother or sister are going to be here super soon I think it's going to be a boy but most people's around me think it's going to be a girl,never the less I will love them just as much and protect them if any body is a meanie to them.

I'm a little bit worried though,I haven't told anybody about this yet because I don't want anybody to be angry at me but what if when daddy get this new baby that I won't be his princess and he won't let me call him daddy only the baby because he didn't help make me in the test tube.

Daddy always told me to speak to him if I have a problem so that's what I'm going to do,I'm just a bit worried with the answer I'm going to get.

"Daddy" I said whilst walking into his office,he put his pen down and motioned for me to come over "hey princess you ok" I jumped in his lap and cuddled into his side "Erm yes but you always told me to come and speak to you if I needed to" I said.

"Yeah of course princess what's wrong you can tell me" I looked him in the eyes "Can I still call you daddy when the baby is born because I know you didn't make me in the test tube and that's fine but you might only want your baby to call you that when they can speak,I mean it would upset me if I couldn't call you my dad anymore but I understand"

A tear slipped down my face,stupid me I told myself not to cry!

"Princess come here" he pulled me into a hug "for one you are my baby as well don't ever think that, two I'm still going to love the same as before nothing is changing and three don't ever think that I'm not your dad because I didn't make you in the test tube,that isn't what make somebody a dad it's if they look after the child"

I smiled I'm very happy with that answer "ok thank you daddy,I love you" I said "I love you more princess"

"Right I have got to finish's this paper work,you can still sit here but I've got to get this done ok" dad said to me "ok" I got more comfortable and rested my head onto his chest fully intending on taking a nap,I love sleep nearly as much as I love chicken nuggies"

Mollys pov

I had been out all day with Chloe we had gone shopping then out for some dinner,I got a chicken burger and a bowl of raw red onions I really enjoyed it and by the kicking in my stomach I'm sure the baby did as well,it was great spending some time with her but it was hard and tiring walking around all day, honestly I can't wait for the the baby to come out so I can move around properly.

I walked into the house and it was silent "hello" I called out but nobody replied so I started to wander around,checking all the rooms until I got to enzos office.

His office door was slightly open so I pushed it open and my heart melted,Blake is sat on enzos knee whilst both of them are fast Asleep cuddling with each other.

I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of them,then set it as my home screen.

Suddenly I felt water drip down my leg what the fuck I look down then suddenly it dawned on my my fucking waters just broke "ENZO".

———————————————
Authors note

I know I have already posted a chapter today but I'm feeling generous and have decided to give you guys another one❤️