Chapter 39

Enzo pov

I was awoken by somebody shouting my name,I shot up And look for where the shouting was coming from only to see molly stood there staring at me.Blake is still sat on my knee so I made sure not to drop her "what are you ok" I looked at her "my waters enzo,my waters just broke" I shot up and grabbed my phone,we had planned that when molly was going to give birth that my mum can come and watch Blake,until she was aloud in the hospital.

"Mum come quick we need you to watch Blake" I shouted into the phone then quickly ended it, I run upstairs and tuck Blake into her bed, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead then grab the hospital bag that we had already pre-packed.

I ran down the stairs to see my mum sat with molly "ok I'm here" I said picking molly up bridal style "thank you mum I'll call you" she smiled at me "ok baby go"

"How are you feeling tersoro" she breathed in deeply "like I'm about to give birth" I chuckled and quickly buckled her into the car,I had paid for her to have the best doctors and nurse in the world at the best hospital with the best facility around her so I know she's going to be ok.

"Enzo ring my dads I want them there" she said to me through gritted teeth, I parked the car outside of the hospital and ran round to Mollys side to pick her up bridal style.

"Get my wife a doctor now" I shouted walking through the doors,yes she wasn't my wife just fiancé but I like the sound of wife better.They showed me to the room and told me to lay her down on the bed "RING MY DADS ENZO" I quickly nodded my head.

"Elijah you and peter need to get to the hospital Mollys in labour" I said to them

"Omg ok,Right we will get there do we just say Mollys name when we get to the front desk or?"

"No say mrs Marion"

There was a pause like he was confused "I did it all in my name so they have it down as mrs Marion"

"Ah ok,we will be there in 20 minutes"

"Ok bye" I ended the phone and went straight over to Mollys side "she's only 4cm dilated,she can't push until she is 10cm" the nurse told us "ok" I replied back and she walked out the door, "like I don't fucking know that" molly muttered.

"Can I get you anything tersoro" I asked molly I hated seeing her in pain and not being able to do anything about it "Can you tie my hair up please" she asked with her eyes closing "of course".

I put her hair up into a bun and got a cold wet paper towel and put it on her head,I knew all this pain was for an amazing thing,a whole new life but if I could take away her pain I would.

"Your dads have just text me they are here" I told her "ok,get Blake here I want her to be the first person to see the baby other than us" she said with a pained expression "ok" I sent a text to my mum telling her that molly wanted Blake here and she replied back saying she will be there soon.

"Ok 9cm dilated molly nearly there then we can push" the nurse said again checking up on us "here we go tersoro" I kissed her forehead she she looked up at me "please don't leave" she whisper "never tersoro,never" she took a deep breath and nodded her head like she was telling us she is ready.

—————————————————————
Authors note

One more chapter and her saviour is done!

The question is do you want that chapter later on tonight or tommrow❤️