Chapter 3

Here in RM, Anika's car and she got down. Went inside and as she was going to enter inside a sudden voice starllered her.

V: Ruk gudiya. Aarthi karne de.(looking towards a person) swarna thal la.

V2: Ye lijiye mom.

Giving the thal to that person. That person did aarti of anika with teary eyes.

Anika came and took the blessing and hugged her tightly.

Ani: Offo GF ro mat. Kahi nahi janewali ab mai. Jab tak tu log mujhe bahar nahi nikaloge.(by wiping her tears)

(So the V1 is her dadi and V2 is her mother)

Dadi: Chal hat nahi ro rahi main.

Then she went to her mother whose tears were continously flowing like river. She just went and hugged her mom.

Suw: Doll kitni patli ho gayi hai tu. Ab tu kahi mat ja. Bhar bhar ke khilaunghi( chukling)

Ani: Thik hai maa jaisi apki marji.( Bowed her head dramitically making others laugh)

Then she went to her dad

Ani: I missed u papa (kissing his cheeks)

Yash: Missed u to baby.( Kissing her forehead)

Then she ran to her most important person of her life her brother.(Arnav)

For a long time arnav was seeing her hugging mom dad and Gf(dadi) when he saw her running towards him. He took her in his arms. Twirled her in air while both were laughing others went awe to the bro-sis duo.

Ani:Bhai i missed u so much( while crying)

Aru: i missed u too princess( wiping his and her tears )

Soon they all sat on the couch while she snuggled into arnav's chest as she missed him so much.

Ani: Bhai bhabhi kab aayegi?

V: mujhe kisine yad kiya kya.

Ani: ha maine kiya aapko bahut yaad. Bhabhi missed u so much.(kissing her cheeks)

Kh:Missed u too princess ( kissing her forehead) others admired them.

Ani: Bhai kal party arrange karvo sabko milna hai mujhe club main.

Aru: Thik hai baba. Chal aab dinner kar lete hai.

Aru called everyone and said to meet at friends club tomorrow for surprise.

Soon they had dinner by teasing, laughing and chatting.

Anika got freshen up and khushi went to her house. She only thinking  about today's happening meeting shivay and all his thoughts.

 She only thinking  about today's happening meeting shivay and all his thoughts

All retired to their room to take rest. Anika was not able to sleep because of shivay's thoughts.

So she went to arnav's room

Ani: Bhai neend nahi aa rahi hai aapke sath so jau kya.

Aru: ok come.

By saying this both slept peacefully cuddling each other

Precap: Shivika meeting!!
------------------------------------------------------------------

With love,
Shambhavi❤️