Chapter 28

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it was time for bidai. All Raizada's were trying to control their tears. First Shivay and anika went to kusum dadi. Both took her blessing and in return she kissed their forehead. She held shivay and anika's hand and kept on each other and said

Ku dadi: Shivay meri anika ka khayal rakhna please. Vo hum sab ka dil ka tukda hai. Hum sab use aise hi princess nahi bulate hai. Vo hum sab ki princess hi hai. Please take care of her. Promise me.

Shiv: Dadi apne marte dam tak uska khayal rakhunga. Ye mera aapse vada hai. I love her so much.

Dadi again kissed their intertwined hands and smiled. Shivay and anika went towards Yash and Suwarna. They took their blessings and yaswarna hugged them.

Suw: Shivay meri beti ka khayla rakhna. Please.

Shiv: Ma aap chinta mat kijiye aapki anu ka me ache se khayal rakhunga. Agar koi mistake hogai to kan kich lena mere aap.

Yash: Shivay I know you will take. Care of her and love her immensely. But please never leave her side. Our houses are just beside each other.

Shiv: Papa Leaving her side means leaving my soul. If you want to meet her any time call me I will bring her or you can come at our house.

In this all time anika was not able to say anything because of her emotions. Next they moved towards Arnav and khushi. They four hugged each other. Not able to control his tears arnav went from there. Khushi sighed

Khu: Shiv take care of my baby. She is my first child before my own blood.

Shiv: You can trust upon me khushi.

Khushi smiled. Anika looked towards her and said

Ani: Bhabhi bhai....

Khu: Tujhe pata hai na vo ASR. Apni behan ke sivay kisi ko bhi aapne aasu nahi dekhne dega.

Ani: Mein jake dekhti hu.

Anika looked towards shivay and nodded her and went to see arnav. He was standing in the RM backyard. Anika went to him and back hugged him. Arnav broke down as sensed hugging him from back. Both cried a lot in that position. Arnav composed and turned towards her and faced her. He pecked her forehead and cupped her face. He wiped her tears.

Arn: See baby you are my a strong girl right.(ani nodded) Then listen to me. We live beside each other. I will meet daily in office. At weekends we all will spend time with each other. Now come shivay will be waiting. I know he will take care of you and will love you.

Ani: I love you so much bhai. Take care of yourself for me bhabhi any baby.

Arn: I will. Now let's go.

Both went towards main garden were all were waiting. Nearing where shivay was there he placed her hands on shivay's and said.

Arn: Shiv take care of my daughter. You very well know me. If my daughter cries because of you I will make you ghar jamai and make you work hard.