Chapter 21

Today was Shivika's Engagement day. Shivay and Anika were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms forgetting about the world. Shivay was the first one to wake up due to sunrays that entered through her window glass of her room.

Shivay saw up to see anika sleeping peacefully hidding him in her chest. Her mouth was slightly opened. Shivay the realised that he was sleeping on top of her. So he consciously changed their positions without disturbing her sleep.

He sat there gazing at her lovingly. Suddenly an idea came into his mind and he grabbed his phone and made a call ordered it.

After some time anika woke up and smiled seeing herself in shivay's arms.

Ani: Good Morning Shiv.

Shiv: Morning Baby.

Ani: From how much time you are awake.

Shiv: 1 and a half hours. Do you want to sleep more.

Ani: Hmm.

Shiv: Ok you sleep. I have to go. There are some meetings.

Ani: Ok. You go. I am also getting up. I have to go to mali they are deciding something about my bachoralte.

Shiv: Ok.

Anika went to washroom and shivay went to DV after meeting Arnav.

After Lunch Arnav called shivay.

Arn: Shiv kya kar raha hai.

Shiv: Kuch nahi thoda kam raha hu. Bol kya hua.

Arn: Kuch nahi hum sab ne means humari gang ne tumhari tumhari bachelor party arrange ki hai. Radison goa mein. Aaj rat Jake Parso Sham ko aana hai Rat jagga ke liye.

Shiv: Thik hai. Ladies gang bhi hai kya.

Arn: Nahi only boys. Girls ki bhi hai. Par place surprise hai. Sabko. Khushi ne nahi bataya princess ko.

Shiv: Ok. Thik hai. Kaise jayenge hum log.

Arn: Hum Viru ke Limo me jane wale hai. Tu packing kar le engagement ke bad time nahi milne wala.

Shiv: ok. Aru Omru bhi hai kya.

Arn: Nahi hai. Mene nahi bola unko. Sabko sab pata hai.

Shiv: Thik kiya. Chal me rakta hu. Milte hai sham ko.

Arn: Ok. Thik hai.

Arnav hanged the call went towards the garden area to see the arrangements. Here shivay started doing his work.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon it was evening. Shivay with Aryan his parents and priyanka and ranveer. All too gathered at the garden where engagement was held. Shivay greated to his some business associates and fellow doctors.

Aftersome time the surrounding went silent indicating the to-be-bride came. Shivay turned and saw towards the direction from where anika was coming with arnav. His breath got hitched  seeing her looking so beautiful.

Anika was wearing baby pink color lehenga with heavy work. Duppatta was hanged on her left with waist belt upon it.