Chapter 19

Next morning shivay's broke due to alarm. He switched off the alarm closing his eyes and snuggled into anika. He with difficulty opened his eyes and saw who was completely on him sleeping like a baby. He saw the time and it was 8 pm.

He decided to wake up anika and he kissed her forehead nose and lips. Sensing his kisses she moved and opened her eyes slightly and saw shivay staring at her lovingly. As soon as she opened her eyes shivay placed his lips on her lips starlting her.

Anika too responded equally. After breaking the kiss anika breathed heavily and came on top of him and said

Ani:Good Morning Shiv.

Shiv: Good Morning Love. Had a nice sleep.

Anika Hummed and snuggled into his embrace moved down unconsioisly near is man part. She felt something unusual and saw down what is it. As she saw what it is she hurriedly sat up on that part only. Anika was embarrassed and her cheeks turned bringt red. Anika looked at his face and his face was too red.

Shiv: Anika please get up.

She hurriedly got down And looked down at the floor and said

Ani: Sorry shiv.

And she ran into the washroom. Shivay sat up and chuckled at her antics and went to aryan's room to take him with him to get ready.

First he made aryan ready and told menakshi their head servant to take him downstairs.

Shivay took a shower and went inside his closet wrapping a towel around his lower waist. At that time anika came out of washroom and went inside the closet in her bathrobe.

As soon as she saw shivay her embarrassment came again and her cheeks turned red. Shivay looked at her and she avoided eye contact with him.

Shivay understood her state of mind. He went near her and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. Anika crashed onto his hard and broad chest. She kept her hands on his chest and shivay held closer to him by her waist. He made her look into his eyes.

He kissed her eyes and said

Shiv: Honey I love you. You need not be embarrass in front of me or touching me. As I love you and I really mean it, my soul and body belongs to you only. Only you can touch it. I know we have seen each other in our birth suits but not taken next step. I respect you that much and your decisions. Now we have decided to get married after marriage we will become by all means but by only your decision.

Anika was is tears seeing the depth of love that he has developed for her in this one month.

Ani: I love you so much shiv. And yes my too soul and body belongs to only you.

Saying she placed her lips on his and kissed him deeply. Shivay to responded the kiss equally. It was kiss of love, respect and passion. Everytime they kissed they feeled like they kissed for the first time.

After breaking the kissed shivay kissed her forehead.

Shiv: Come on now get ready it's already 10 panditji will be coming at 11.

Ani:ok

Anika took her dress and went inside the washroom and shivay wore his clothes inside closet.

When anika came out wearing her chikankari pink kurta and plazzo with dupatta. She saw shivay ready in his semi formals setting his hair infront of dresser.