Chapter 40

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anika and Arnav ran towards him. She sat near his head and took his head in her lap and caressed his hair while crying.

Ani: Shivay get up na. Please don't play with me like. Shiv get up. See your honey is crying. You don't like to see your honey crying. Get up please.

Arnva also had tears in his eyes seeing his princess crying and his bff lying unconscious.

Arn: Anika he need to wake up for you for us for aryan. Let's go we need to take to the hospital.

Ani: Ha bhaiya you are correct. He needs to wake up. He cannot leave us like this.

Anika and arnav picked unconscious shivay and went towards arnav's car. Making shivay lie on the back seat anika sat taking his head in her lap. Arnav drove he car towards their hospital.

Breaking a the Signals in their ways arnav and anika with unconscious shivay reached Lifeline Hospital.

Anika have already informed their family so all reached their. Wardboys kept shivay on the stretcher and dragged towards the OT.

As the OT door closed their intertwined hands loosen and anika hugged arnav who was beside her and cried hard.

Ani: Why..Why is this happening bhaiya.

Arn:Nothing will happen to shivay. You love him. He will definitely come back.

Arnav tried his best to calm her down. She hugged him more trying her best to hide her tears in his chest.

Pinky came to her and made her sit down in the chair. She caressed her hair and made her drink some water which she denied at first but the she drank seeing her second mother glaring her.

Pin:Anu Shivay ko kuch nahi hoga. Vo humara strong shivay hai. Usne tujhe dekhliya na to ro rahi hai vo puri duniya sar pe le lega. Chal shant ho ja.

Ani: You are right mom. He need to come back to me.

All the family waited for the doctor to come out from the OT for his current condition. Anika for the first time in her life prayed the God for keeping him safe.

And what felt like ages Dr.Parth came out from the OT who was shivay's colleague.

Ani: Dr.Parth How is shivay. Is he okay.

Par: Mrs. Anika, Dr.Shivay has a third stage tumor. We need to operate him immediately. From last month his head must be paining but he ignored. We will start his operation in next 3 hours otherwise me might loose him.

Anika slumped her shoulders in defeat. How can she ignore his pain. He must be in so much pain. She already troubled him form the time she came into his life.

Anika composed a little and spoke in a heavy voice.

Ani: Can I meet him. Please.

Par: Yes. He but will unconscious.