Chapter 07

Next morning sunrays entered in a room disturbing sleep of the beautiful couple.

Sunrays hit anika's face and she squirmed in her sleep. She pushed her face in hard yet soft thing. She thought how her pillow become hard and soft and comfortable. She found some weight on her stomach exactly below her breasts and legs on her legs. Seeing his almost on her breasts send shiver down her spine. His face was in her crook of her nake and hands intewined.

Later she realised she is in DV and Shivay is beside her. She tilted her face to take a look of his face.

He was looking so cute. Whole world knows him as a cold-hearted, Arrogant and ruthless business man but no one knows he is still a kid from his heart.

She took her phone clicked her and his picture in her phone.

Sound of shuttering of camera shivay woke up and saw most beautiful scene infront of him

Sound of shuttering of camera shivay woke up and saw most beautiful scene infront of him. Anika was smiling seeing their picture in her phone. Shivay saw that.

Shiv: Good morning sunshine.( Kissing her cheeks and in his husky voice)

Anika was startled by hearing his voice but soon composed and gave her ever sweet smile to him and said

Ani: Good morning shiv. Ye photo dekhiye na kitni cute hai.

Shiv: (Smiled) Ha photo bhi cute hai aur tum bhi cute ho.( Pecking her lips)

Till now they have not shared a kissed but both are comfortable with each other.

Both cuddled each other for some time. Their moment was broken by shivay's call. He saw the caller ID and said

Shiv: Arnav ka call hai.

Ani: Dekhiye kya hai.

He picked up the call.

Arn:Good morning shivay kaha hai.

Shiv: DV main hu.

Arn: Okk. Princess tumhare sath hi ye na.

Shiv: Ha mere sath hi hai.

Arn:Ok. 11 pandit ji aane wale hai shadi ki date fix kare yo aajana.

Shiv: Ok. Vaise tuje to bahut khushi ho rahi hogi na.(smirking)

Arn:(blushed slightly) Ha bhai meri shadi hai to khush hounga na.

Shiv: chal blush mat kar. Aate hai 11 baje tak.

Arn: Ha ha byee.

He hang the call looked towards anika who was giggling. He started to tickle her.Anika was laughing her heart out and it was music to shivay's ears.  In that process her crop top moved little up and her down portion of breats was seen.

Shivay stopped this by seeing her breast. Anika was embarrassed and breathing heavily due to continuous tickling. Shivay cupped her face kissed her forehead lovingly.