Chapter 13

Next Morning Shivay woke up and made a call(secret). He went to get freshenup. In that time anika woke you from her sleep and she sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.

After having shower shivay came out from washroom hanging towel on his lower waist. He went near anika kissed her forehead,ruffled her hair. In response anika hugged him from his waist and kissed his stomach making him giggle.

Shiv: Good Morning Baby. Come on waky waky. Today I will show you a my Secret place that no one knows.

Ani: Good Morning shiv. Kaha jana hai bataiyena. Aap mujhe date pr le jane wale hai.

Shiv: Yes honey. Our first date. Mene meena ko kal hi bola tha bunny ko bath dene ke liye. Utho ab. (Pecking her lips)

Ani: (pouted) ok.

And she ran into the washroom. But returned immediately and kissed his lips. Shivay was first shocked but responded equally. Breaking the kiss after sometime shivay blushed slightly.

Anika ran into the washroom laughing seeing him blushing. He ran his hand in his wet hair blushing.Anika shouted from inside

Ani: Shiv don't blush you look like tomato.

Shiv: Don't you think honey you are becoming bold day by day. I think I have to give you punishment. What say.

Ani: (Blushing)shut up shiv. Let me bath. Der ho rahi hai date pe jane ke liye.

Shaking his head in disbelief he went inside the closest. To get ready. He came out after getting ready for their date with white shirt and blue jeans with pair of sneakers.He was setting his hair inside the room.

In sometime anika too came outside after getting ready in her black short top with white full shelves jacket

Shiv: Looking hot honey

Shiv: Looking hot honey.(winked at her)

Ani: thank you shiv. You are looking handsome.(blushing)

They both went down had their breakfast with bunny and took him them in his car.

They settled down in the car with bunny at back seat.