Chapter 31

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning Shivay first woke up because of sunrays. He slowly opened his eyes and saw beside him to see anika sleeping peacefully hiding in his bare body. He slowly turned and pecked her hairline then her nose and lips.

He traced the bites on her collor bone and shoulders. In this process their private parts brushed and both moaned slightly. Anika sqrimed in her sleep and pressed her face more into his chest.

Shivay realized that he is torturing him only by doing things to so he kissed her cheek tightly laid down beside her taking her in his arms. He started admiring hi beautiful wife.

He could not believe that he is married to his love finally and living together. His one of the dream got complete to sleep taking her in his arms.

His trance was broken by vibration of his phone. He took his phone and saw arnav calling him. He got up and wore his robe and went towards the balcony without disturbing her sleep after kissing her head.

Shiv: Good Morning Aru bol kya hua. Subhe subhe call kiya.

Arn: Good Morning shiv. Aaj pag phere ko rasam hai. To tumhe aur princess of aaj aana hoga lunch ke liye. Isliye phone kiya.

Shiv: Ok. Hum aajayenge thodi der mein.

Arn: Ha aur uncle aunty ko bhi bulaya hai.

Shiv: Thik hai aajayenge hum.

Saying he hanged the calling bidding bye to each other. Suddenly some one back hugged him. Feeling the touch he said

Shiv: Anika.

Ani: Hmm.. Shiv kiska call tha.

Shiv: Aru ka call tha pag phere rasam ke liye.

Ani: Thik hai. Bahut late ho gaya hai. Chalte hai ready hoke.

Saying this anika was going inside the room then he called her

Shiv:Honey is it paining.

Ani: A bit shiv. But it's ok.

Shiv: No it's not ok. Come.

He picked her up in his arms and went inside the washroom. He then brushed her and his teeth. Then both went inside the shower.

Shivay onned the shower and warm water spilled on their body sliding down. Shivay licked his lips and yanked her closer by holding her waist. Anika banged on his hard and muscular hairy chest.

She looked into his eyes and saw love for her. She crashed her lips on his and started sucking his lower lip. Shivay too started sucking her upper lip.

After sometime of sucking, nibbling and biting each other's lips shivay broke the kiss and pecked her nose.

Shiv: I love you.