Epilogue

------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty six years have passed to the time when the twins have born. These years were blissful for them with their beautiful kids.

Now their kids have grown up into fine adults. Today is the day aryan is getting married to his love shreya. Both aryan and nikita meet each other in a cafe in gremany while shreya was doing her LLB and aryan his architecture.

Later they both fell in love and now decided to get married. Ayra got ready in a beautiful silk saree and gajra looking like beautiful indian princess. She took her phone and made her way to her parents room.

In hast she didn't realize that she entered her parents room and saw a scene which she shook her head and groaned in annoyance. She she saw her father and mother kissing each other crazily.

Ayra:Ma papa stop it. Here you child is getting married and you are romancing like newly married couple.

Shiv: Hey I am romancing with my wife who looking so beautiful in this age also.

Ani: Shiv you have grown old I am still 54. Young and beautiful.

Shiv: Honey at 58 I am still handsome. Girls drool over me now also.

Iva: Now fight later we need to go and see bhaiya is he ready or not or still sleeping.

Ani: Okay you young boy come now. Atleast move away from mirror now.

Anika said to shivay who was not giving chance to get ready. Ivan pulled shivay with him and anika and ayra followed them. When they reached Aryans room.

They saw his room was still mess and he was just in his vest and shorts. Both anika and ayra hit their head and ordered shivay and Ivan to make aryan ready.

Anika and ayra tidied his room for their first night. Ivan and aarva will be decorating his room for aryan and shreya. When aryan was ready all 5 went down as the shub muhurat have came.

Shivay and anika stood beside the mandap made for the couple. Shivay side hugged her in happiness as they were memorizing their wedding time when they were taking vows.

Ani: Shiv I am so happy today. Our first child aryan is getting married to his love.

Shiv: Me to honey me to. Hope his married life will be beautiful.

Ani: Why hope they will be happy. Do you remember when we meet aryan.

Shiv: Yes we went to our lake house and there in vineyards we found him 9 months old.

Ani: The time went so fast na. See our twins are also grown up.

Shiv: Hmm...

He pecked her temple making her smile and gazed at his twins who were standing on the opposite side of them laughing and joking on something.

Later when the marriage was done with all the rituals anika welcomed the couple in DV. Servants served them the food for dinner aa lunch was done during the wedding. Aryan and nikita fead each other and all others started to have to food. All raizadas and rana are also present there.

Ivan: Papa I want to tell you something. Aisa na ho ki aapko aur ma ko bahar se pata chale.

Shiv: Ha bolo.

Ivan: Vo
IhaveagirlfriendandIlovehersomuch.

Ani: In what language you spoke we didn't understand anything.

Ayra: Aare sidhe sidhe bolo na kya vo tumhe khane wale hai.

Ivan: Ma papa I have a girlfriend and I love her.

Shiv: Okay lekin tumne hume bataya kyu nahi hum thodhi mana karte.

Ivan: I just wanted to be sure about love.

Ani: Ohh..Nam kya hai uska.

Ivan: Shreya Rana.

Ani: Shreya matlab humari shreya. Yeh to bahut his achi bat hui.

Shiv: If you are serious about her then I am okay and don't break her heart.

Arn: Aur kisiko kuch batana hai.

Aar: Mujhe.

Khu: Ha bol aarav.

Aar:I also have a girlfriend dad.

Arn: Koi cake face to nahi hai na.

Aar:Dad ayra is my girlfriend and how can you call ayra a cake face.

Shiv: What ayra is your girlfriend. How dare you.

Ani: Shiv what the hell. Shut and listen them.

Aar: Thank you bua. So me and ayra love each other. She told me not to tell anyone but I cannot hide more from you guys. We are together from our high school.

Ani: We respect all your feelings and we all are happy for you guys. But please don't do any stupidity that will lead to break the relations yours as well as elders.

Ayra: Yes ma. We will take care now can we rest.

Ani: Yes other rituals we will do tomorrow girls and boys escort aru and shreya to their rooms but don't trouble them much.

Shivay and anika went to their room and youngsters teased the newly married couple. Changing into comfortable clothes anika went to their balcony to take some fresh air. Shivay followed her and sat behind her taking her in between his legs.

Both sat their cuddling into the cold now in each other's arms. Shivay was busy peppering kisses on her nape behind the ear and hair.

Shiv: Honey Sri Lanka chalogi kya.

Ani: Shiv. Ye bhich mein kyu.

Shiv: Tum batao na yaar chalogi kya.

Ani: Ha chalungi. Reason to batao.

Shiv: Aare vacation keliye. Kitne din hogaye hume ek sath time nahi spend kiya. Aur is saal anniversary ke time bhi nahi gaye bahar.

Ani: Ha sahi bat hai. Kab jana hai.

Shiv: Agle din hi nikalte hai jis this aru aur shreya ja rahe hai.

Ani: Thik hai. Chalo sone chalte hai nind aarahi hai.

Both shivay and anika went to sleep as they were tired from the wedding ceremonies. Both had a content smile on their face because now they were more than happy and god has given them the things they didn't ask for.

In these years the love between them had grown up more and more day by day. It was like yesterday they meat and fell in love and had beautiful and handsome children.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So friends this is the end of the journey of soulmates. Thank you so much for the love on this story. This wad my first story which I started and ended on a good note.

Keep voting and commenting on my other stories also. Do share your responses with me any type of story you want or the plot.

Vote. Comment. Gratitude.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️