Chapter 4

Next Morning shivay woke up and hit the gym in OM and he met their Ru and bhavi doing exercise.He wished the good morning. After hitting gym he got fresh and went down for braekfast as he has a meeting with client in Sunshine Hotel.

Shiv:Good Morning Family.

All: Good Morning Shivay/ bhaiya.

Tej: Shivay aaj tumhari meeting hai na ARI ke sath.

shiv: Ha abi hai lunch time tak.

Tej: okk all the best.

Ru: bhaiya bhabhi kab la rahe ho.

Shivay was drinking water and choked by listening ru's question.

Dadi: Ha billu shaddi kab kar rahe ho.

shiv: Dadi, mom, ma karunga jab mujhe mere pasand ki partenar mil jayegi tabhi karunga.

All people in hall sqealed in happiness as they knew he is man of words. His brothers and sisters took him in hug. His mothers and dadi were having happy tears and his fathers were having twinkle in their eyes. 

Later all had their breakfast by chatting and laughing on rudy's lame jokes.Tej, Shakti and rudra went to office, om went to his gallery and shiavy to went to his meeting.

In RM,

Anika, Arnav and Yash went for jogging in Morning and Suwarna and dadi sat in garden while having tea. After that everyone comr at dinning table for  breakfast.

Dadi: Bacho kal panditji aane wale hai sadhi ka muhurat decided karne.

Yash: Ok ma. Me sabko bula luga.

Ani: OH HOO bhai aapke to maje hai(teasingly)

Arn: Tu ruk abhi tujhe batata hu.

He ran behind her to catch her. After running whole 10 mins he catched her and twriled in air making her laugh loud and everyone in living room adored their bond. After twriling anika he kept her on ground kissed her fore head and in return she kissed his cheeks.

After having breakfast everyone went to respective work.

At Sunshine Hotel,

Shivay Parked his car and made his way towards the table he had booked. After exact two minutes anika came at the table no. 8. Their she saw shivay sitting over there having his espresso. 

She cleared her throat to gain his attention. He looked up and was shocked to see Yesterday's girl hear. He clearly checked out her brown suit, fair skin, long slender legs, pink plumpy lips, honey brown orbs and waist lenght long smooth blackish brown hair.

Hear anika's condition was also same she was lost in him sky blue three pice suit, grey orbs in which she can swim her whole life, gelled hair, manly broad chest and wrestler shoulder

Thier trance was waiter as he came to take order.

Anika frowareded her hand to shake his hand and he to shake his hand with her. Both experienced a spark but the neglected it. 

Ani: Good Moring AR.

Shiv: Morning Shivay Singh Oberoi.

Ani: What do want to have ? I will prefer Latte.

Shiv: ok( turning towards waiter) one espresso and one latte.

Waiter went to take order and they started their meeting. He was impressed by her intellegance. She explained every point every point carefully. After finishing the meeting it was nearly lunch. Shivay offered her lunch lunch.

Shiv: Wanna have lunch with me honey.

Ani: OKK.

Anika thought he want their personal and private realationship separate.

Ani: So shiavy tell me about yourself.

Shiv: No first you tell me your name.

Ani: (chuckling) Anika. SO can we play 21 questions.

By saying this the statered playing 21 questions by konwing each other.

She got to know that he is very simple and down to the earth man, his fav colour is red , his fav destination is SWIZERLAND and he loves his family  and he has been in no relationship till now and many more things.

He got to know that her fav destination is Greece. Her fav colour is blue and she to loves her family. She has no relation till now apart from her two chilhood friends.

They both had their lunch by talking each other.Anika and shivay became friends. Shivay paid the bill and they both left towards parking lot. Both shiavya and anika stood there not knowing how to bid bye. At last shiavy took Courage and step forward cupping her face he kissed her fore head and both the cheeks. An insant blush krept over her cheeks. Next step anika took which surprised shivay as she kissed his left cheek by cupping his right cheek and ran from there. Here shivay kept smiling with red cheeks by her kiss and ran his hand from his hair. and he too went form their after sometime by seeing her car going.

Precap: Club Meet!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

I could not Update last few days beacuse my mobile had some problem in display. Today I wrote this chapter from Laptop.

Sorry.

With Love,

 Shambhavi