Chapter 38

------------------------------------------------------------------

After coming from their little vacation whole clan got busy in their lives. As the boys said and joked malika got pregnant just after their vacation.

Rithwik and Shivanya Shifted to Bangalore as shivanya got her transfer from her hospital. As a supporting husband rithwik also shifted with her.

Dev and Sonakshi shifted to delhi as she also got her transfer orders. Kartik and Naira shifted to Switzerland as Kartik had a new venture of hotel as Naira like the atmosphere they shifted there.

Viren and Jeevika shifted to Bangkok as aditya has more opportunity for his skating career. Whole clan separated because of works. But they promised each other to meet once a year for a vacation.

Shivay and Anika's love deepened more. But have always found themselves with each other for support. Aryan have grown up more and have started more fastly in DV making his dadi and Dadu stand on their toes along with his parents.

Anika used spend her time with khushi and talks with the baby. She was the first person to feel the babies first kick. Arnav was very much happiest person on the earth now.

Shivay has obeserved himself as he was having rashes on his body sometimes. Sometimes he has a severe headache. He has ignored all this and didn't told anika as she will panick.

Anika have came home early today as their was no work left for her. She changed into some comfortable clothes and sat in their balcony playing with aryan and buzo.

She had decorated their balcony into a small garden with one two sitter couch and one one sitter couch with two bean bags and one coffee table. From their balcony they can clearly see the RM garden.

After sometime in was 8pm when shivay came home back tired from operations and appointments

After sometime in was 8pm when shivay came home back tired from operations and appointments. He freshenup quickly and joined his loves in the balcony for spending their time.

Ani: Arre Shiv. When did you came.

Shiv: Honey I just came now. Freshened up and came here to spend some time with my love.