Chapter 15

Next morning came fast. Sunrays entered in a room where two lovely couple were cuddling each other. That was no other than shivay and anika. Anika's face was in his chest and legs in between his legs. He was caging her in his arms.

Shivay woke up first form his sleep. He rembereed yesterday's events and a lone tear escaped from his eye. But he shrugged it of and decided to wake his baby now a big baby.

Shiv: Baby wake up. Aaj shadi hai.

Ani: 5 mins . Aap fresh ho jaiye tab tak.

Shiv: lekin jaldi.

Shivay went inside aryan's room not before pecking anika's lips.

As soon as aryan felt his father's presence her woke up from his sleep. Shivay smiled seeing this he went near him and took him in his arms. He kissed aryan's forehead bring a smile on his face.

Shiv:Come on baby we need to get ready as today arnav uncle is having his haldi and shadi.

Aryan:mummm..

Shiv:Do you want to drink milk.

Aryan nodded his head.

Shiv:How about we get ready and then have food.

Aryan Smiled hearing his dada.

Shivay and aryan went inside one of the guest rooms to get ready.

While having bath shivay got to know that aryan loves bathing and slashing water.

After one fun bath shivay and aryan came out with their haldi outfit. Shivay was wearing fancy mustard yellow kurta with white payjama. And aryan was wearing yellow kurta with white designer dhoti.

 And aryan was wearing yellow kurta with white designer dhoti

Shivay made aryan sit beside mirror after making him ready and turned towards mirror for making his hair

Seeing his father making hair aryan copied his act of making hair. Suddenly shivay noticed it and laughed loudly. This caught attention of aryan and he pouted cutely at his father for laughing at him. They both went down for having breakfast.