Chapter 43

------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiv: Anika.

Ani: Shivay.

Shiv: Anika I think we should talk.

Anika meekly nodded and called luc. Luc saw shivay recognised shivay as anika's husband.

Ani: Luc after 11 close the restaurant and go to home after distributing the remaining food to needy one.

I have to take a leave now.

Luc: Okay anika take care.

Anika smiled and went towards shivay after taking her bag and phone. Shivay held ber hand helping her to walk towards his car. He made her sit on the passenger seat and tied the seat belt gently without hurting their babies.

He sat on the driving seat and drove the car towards his mansion. During the whole ride shivay kept holding her hand and other hand on the steering and anika kept looking at him.

He have changed. His hair have grown and he have trimmed his beard. He is looking more handsome than she have seen him before 7 almost 8 months.

In next 30 minutes they reached his mansion. Whole ride both were silent. Millions of thoughts crossed their minds but it was like only their hearts were speaking.

They both love each other immensely. They take anyone's life for each other or can give their life for each other. They both are connected with each other by their souls and they were soulmates of each other.

Soon they reached his mansion. Shivay parked his car just in front of the main door of the mansion and told his one of the guard to park his car in the garage.

He got down and went towards her side. He helped her to get down and went inside the mansion. All the servants greated them and shivay lead them towards his room.

Shiv: Honey freshen up I will bring something to eat for you.

Ani: Shiv I don't want to eat anything.

Shiv: No. Eat something light now you are eating for two.

Anika nodded and went inside the washroom with a slight smile as he called her honey. And he still loves her like before.

When she was done she walked out in a bathrobe and saw a his one T-shirt and boxer for her as she does not have her clothes here.

She wore the clothes and sat on the bed leaning on the head rest relaxing her back which was aching badly.

Shivay walked inside the room with a tray in his hand. He had brought some noodles for her. He sat in front of her and forwarded a bit her who ate without saying anything but just looking into his eyes.

Shiv: I have asked one my gaurd to settle down all your clothes some here and other all in DV.

Ani: Shiv.

Shiv: Shh...I also want to speak to you but first eat this then we will talk.

Anika nodded and shivay feed her fully and wiped her mouth and made her drink water. Shivay then called one servant and handed the things to them and quickly freshened up and changed his clothes.

He sat on the bed beside. As she felt his beside her. She immediately engulfed him in a bear hug and tears rolled down form her eyes making his T-shirt wet. His eyes also started watering and pulled her more making his heart believe that she was near him.

Ani: Shiv I missed u some much. I wanted to see your reaction when I got to know I was pregnant but I thought you will be angry with me for leaving you.

Shiv: Off course I am angry that you kept me hidden that we are pregnant. I will never let you go away form me. I know you needed some space and I gave u. I but now after I need you to be with me. You are my soul my love my heart my wife I want to be beside me always and forever.

He touched their foreheads and both were closing their eyes feeling bliss.

Shiv: Honey I love you.

Ani: I love you so much shiv. So much.

Both hugged each other tightly in pure happiness. Shivay kissed her forehead then eyes then nose then cheeks at last he placed his lips on her.

She pulled him closer and deepened the kiss as her pregnancy hormones took a charge in desire. He pulled her closer and entered his tongue inside her mouth.

But soon he was pushed back a little cause. Cause both felt like the babies kicked. Shivay and anika both kept their hands on her stomach and they again felt a strong kicks.

Both cried in happiness and shivay bent down and pulled her shirt little up and kissed their babies.

Shiv: Hey baby. I am you dad. Please come out fast. We are waiting for you.

Ani: Shiv it's babies. We are having twins.

Shiv: OMG this is a double dhamaka. I want two daughters.

Ani: Sorry. But one is boy and one is girl.

Shiv: Don't worry we will again try for twins and only girls.

Saying he winked at her making her giggle and hit his chest lightly.

Shiv: Okay now jokes apart. We need to sleep now. It's quite late and day after tomorrow we will be leaving for India.

Ani: That's okay.

Shiv: And you were not the cause of problems occurred in our life. It was just the plan of destiny to test us. We will be living happily now after with our cute three kids. Sleep now.

Anika smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled and both laid down on the bed. He kissed her forehead and both slept peacefully after 7 months while cuddling to each other.

Precap: Back to India.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

Next update will be of Dear love tomorrow or Saturday.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️