Chapter 09

It's been three days for diwali. In these days the compatibility  and comfort and freeness between shivay and anika has increased too much. Their kissing and cuddling sessions were increased to another level. All the family have noticed the sparks betweem them by sticking to each other. Arnav knows  his baby sis and his bff are dating secretly. Last day anika told him.

FLASHBACK

Today Anika was in RM as shivay was in OM with his family. After she got ready she decided to tell her brother about her relationship with. Anika never kept any secret from her brother. She reached his room their she saw arnav was getting ready for office as it was his last day of working before holidays. 

Ani:Good Morning Bhai. 

Arn: Morning Princess. 

And she sat on his bed fiddling her fingers in nerveousness how to tell him. Seeing her nervous arnav walked towards her and sat beside her she immediately sat down on carpet kept her on his lap. Immediately he started caressing her hair. She held his left hand and looked up to see is his eyes. Gaining courage  taking mouthful of air said

Ani:BhaiIamdating.

Arn:(confused)What princess. Say it clearly it. I couldn't understand anything.

Ani:(looking into his eyes) Bhai I am dating. I'm in relationship.

Arn:Okk....what(shouted)kon hai wo. batot mujhe.

Ani:Don't shout. I am shiavy from 1 week. 

Then she explained him what what happened in last week from their first meet at airport. Making him smile broadly. Arnav kissed her forehead lovingly.

Arn:Princess tumha pata me kita khush hu. Shiavy jaisa ladka tumhe aur kahi nahi mil sakta. Aaj tak usne kuch bhi flings nahi ki hai. Ha pata hai vo bahut private person hai. Par vo ladkiyoki bahut respect karta hai. 

She smiled hearing this. Later both moved down to have breakfast. After that both moved their respective offices.

Arnav went to OI to meet shivay. As soon as he entered all greated him. Nodding his head he moved towards his cabin. Arnav entered and saw shivay working on his laptop.  Shivay saw up to see arnav was surprised for his sudden visit.

Shiv: Hi Aru. Kaise aana hua. 

Arn: Hi shivay. I won't beet the bush around. Coming staright to the point mujhe anika ne bataya tu done ke dataing ke bare mai.

Shiv: OK. Jhut nahi bolunga I really like her.

Arn: Mein itan hi kehna cahatu ki. Mein yaha pe na hi ek best friend ban ke aaya hu. Anika bahut  hi sensitive person hai emotions ke bare mai. Duniya ke liye wo cold-hearted asia's  self made best businesswomen nahi hai. Dad aur mene usko bahut pamper kiya hai bapan se. So plaese take.

Shiv: Ofcourse Aru. I will take care till my last breath.I already falling for her. She always amuses me by her antics. Aur tujhe to pata hai me kaisa hu.Tu chinta mat kar. Aur please kisiko batana mat. Teri shadi ke bad sabko bata dunga.

By saying shivay hugged arnav with smiling face. Arnav to Smiled heartly.

FLASHBACK ENDS

From tomarrow Wedding functions of Arshi's wedding are started. Today is Ratjagga for all the elders. So youngsters had arranged Bachlor's party for Arnav and Khushi respectively. Girls are going to Specially Mallika  and gauri had booked vip section of Star Club.

At 9pm all the girls were ready and entered the club. Naira did not came because of her pregnancy. All soon as they entered they were welcomed by loud music. All the girls gattered at their vip room that was booked. Waiter served them 4 champaign bottles. 

Khushi celebrated by showering champaign. 

Ani: Girls lets hit the floor.

All girls shouted  and agreed. They moved to the dance floor. Jeevika went towards the dj and said a song. 

Soon dj played sher ki ladki song. But the girls did not noticed their parterns were staring them as they piece of candy.

Yes Boys were at the same club for the arnav bachlor's party. Boys joined their partners on dance floor. Girls were surprised to see boys and invited them.

Shivay noticed anika was dancing like a wild flower. Desire flikered in his eyes seeing her wearing single strip black short dress which was reaching at her mid thighs. She complimented her look by bold but minimal make up with high heels. 

Here while Anika's  cheeks reddened with someone's constant gaze with was buring her soul

Here while Anika's  cheeks reddened with someone's constant gaze with was buring her soul. She turned towards the gaze and saw shivay staring her. Then she saw in his eyes desire was floating in his eyes. Later she saw his outfit. He was wearing black t-shirt with balck ripped jeans. He hung his black Jacket over his shoulders. With his hair done neatly. Shivay was looking incredibly handsome.

 Shivay was looking incredibly handsome

Her trance was broken by some boy. He to looked handsome but less than shivay. He whispered something in her ear and then kissed her cheeks and she blushed.

Seeing this shivay turned in anger. No one has right make her blush other than me. He marched towards her picked her up and put her on his left shoulder and went outside not before nodding and signing  his head at arnav.

Precap: One step ahead in their relation sudden confession.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

WITH LOVE,
SHAMBHAVI❤️

WITH LOVE,SHAMBHAVI❤️