Chapter 5

At night Shivay, Arnav, Sid, Viren, Om, Rudra,Dev, Kartik and Their wives were present in VIP room that was booked by arnav.

All were drinking except Naira as she was 3 months pregnant . Boys were reminiscing their college days and girls too. Arnav got a message that anika has reached the club.

Arn:Princess had reached. I will escort her here.

Sid: Jaldi la yaar niku ko 1 year se mila nahi use.

Arn: Ha la raha hu.

Arnav Went towards the entrance all followed him down.

Shivay saw a figure standing at the entrance all the people were staring at her as she was piece of meat. Some were admiration, some were lust and some were envious.

Shivay felt some connection with her. Arnav went to that figure not before glaring all the eyes  seeing her.

Arnav wrapped his hand her waist and kissed her forehead and she kissed his cheeks. Be brought her towards them shivay saw her face he was shock. Shock would be an understatement.

Shivay saw anika standing in front of her and she was smiling. Later all moved towards their VIP room.

As soon as they entered Kartik took anika in a bone crushing hug. Both of them were having slight tears.

Kar: I miss u mittu.

Ani: miss u too kittu.

As they both parted kartik kissed anika's forehead. Sid Viren and Dev took anika into a bear hug. Three of them kissed her forehead and  in return anika kissed their cheeks.

Mal: Hey chocopie we are also here(Waving her hands)

All chuckled and anika took all her bhabhis in a hug. Here shivay was continusly staring anika lovingly. And OmRuBhavRi were clueless.

Arv: Alright guys let her breath. So shivay Om Ru bhavya and gauri this is my one and only sister Anika Anika Singh Raizada. Means ARS. She was not here but now she is here only.

Shivay was very happy.

Om: Hi anika I am Omkara you can call me Om.(Side hugging her)

Ani: Hi Om you can call me Anu.

Ru: Hi anu di I am super dashing and handsome Rudra you can call me Rudy.

Ani: Hi Ru.

Rudra took anika in a bear hug.

Ani: Hi Gauri Bhavya.

BhavRi: Hi Doll.

Anika smiled at them. Then she Noticed shivay here.

Ani:Shivay what are u doing here.

Vir: Princess u know shivay.

Ani: Viru bhai Shivay is my new client.

Vir: ok.

Shiv: As you know Arnav, Viren, Dev, kartik and sid are my college buddies and omru are my brothes.

Ani: Okk. Chalo hit the dance floor.

Kar: Main aur naira ghar chalte hai. Yaha environment thik nahi hai jyada.

Nai: Ha aur mujhe nind bhi aarahi hai.

Khu: Ha thik hai. Take care.

Arn: Kal subha sab ghar aajana panditji aarahe hai date fix karne.

KarNai: Ok byee.

Jee: Okk. Adi aur mansi ko lejao tumhare pass.

Nai: ok jeevika.

Kartik and Naira bid byee to everyone.

While all the couples moved towards the dance floor.

Shiv: So honey would you like to dance with me.( Helding out his hand)

Ani: (placing her hand on his) Sure.

Both of them started dancing on song.

Both were very close to each other ,their bodies were sticking. Both were lost in each other's eyes finding out the missing part.

He was lost in her. As she entered in club his eyes never left her. Her orange body fitted short dress. Which was ending on her knees. Her long her, fair skin and pink lips.

 Her long her, fair skin and pink lips

She was lost in his charm. He was wearing a black ripped jeans grey tee and black collar jacket with leather shoes.

 He was wearing a black ripped jeans grey tee and black collar jacket with leather shoes

Taking a deep breath shivay placed his lips on her lips. Giving a long peck. And said

Shiv: I like you honey. From the day I saw you. Will you take me as your boyfriend?

Anika blushed deeply. Giving a small kiss on his lips.

Ani: I like you too. Yes a big YES. I will take you as my boyfriend. I will be your girlfriend.

Shivay kissed her forehead. Closed her eyes in bliss.

Shiv: Come with me.

Precap: Anika at DV!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️