Chapter 46

------------------------------------------------------------------

After their baby shower all the family returned to mumbai back and shivay took a leave form office to pamper her and babies. Aryan also took more care of her like a little soldier.

Soon her days filled and doctor gave today's date for the delivery. As it was twins doctor told to do c-section it will be safe of three of them.

So all were tense because of that. They consoled her and she have asked shivay to be with her in OT. And he also agreed as he knows he will faint because of stress.

Now he was brushing his hair in front of their closest mirror and she was observing his all actions sitting on the couch in her maternity dress.

Ani: Shiv keep that brush down and come here. If you will comb your hair more you will become blad.

Shiv: Honey. Please don't joke. I am not in a mood to laugh.

Ani: Then come here. I want to talk to you.

Shivay came near her and sat beside her. She immediately snuggled in his arms and he kissed her forehead.

Ani: Shiv don't take much tension. Operation will go smoothly. Please.

Shiv: Honey I can't do anything other than taking tension.

Ani: Okay. We need to leave now.

He nodded and kissed her cheek and then baby bump. Both went down and saw pinky was waiting for them with a aarti thal in her hands with her mother and dadi.

Suw: Princess come here.

Suvarna made her sit on the couch and all the three ladies removed evil eyes from her and the babies rotating chillies.

Pin: Anu tension mat le. Sab kuch thik hoga.

Ku dadi: Gudiya ab teri zimedari badne wali hai. Sab kuch thik hoga.

Arn:Abhi hume nikalna hoga. Late ho jayega.

All the family left for the hospital in their respective cars. Media was already near the lifeline hospital to take a glimpse of the couple but all the after reaching hospital ignoring them all went inside.

Only shakti and yashraj stopped outside to say something.

Sha: I hope you all will give privacy to the couple and we will inform you the further updates.

Yash: Company profile will give you the news. Thank you.

Both walked inside and saw anika have already taken to OT. Shivay have went to change.

When shivay came out changing into sterilized clothes he walked to yash was more tense for his daughter. Shivay held his hands and said

Shiv: Papa nothing will happen to them. I promise.

Yash: I trust you shivay.

He nodded and went to arnav both hugged each other tightly shivay took some strength from him and went to the OT nodding at him conveying silent words to each other.

He entered inside the OT room and saw anika lieing on the bed and doctors surrounded around her with nurses. Many wires were attached to her.

He went near held her and kissed her forehead as he sensed her she was nervous. She held his hand tightly.

Zoya: Dr.Oberoi we need to start the procedure now. Can we.

Shiv: Yeah sure.

Zoya their gynac and his ex collogue. She instructed one nurse to inject anika in her lower back to induce the labour.

Nurse did as instructed by doctor.Soon she started to hit her labour with a great intensity and doctor instructed nurses to get ready cause baby may pop out many time.

Zoya: Anika you are ready now. When I say 3 you push hard.

Anika nodded and clutched his hand tightly as was again hit by a contraction.

Zoya: 1....2....3...

Anika pushed while tears were flowing from her eyes because of the pain. A head was out and zoya again told her to push with the next contraction.

Soon the first baby was out and it was a boy. Shivay was in happy years he kissed her hands. Zoya told shivay to cut the umbilical cord of him he with shivering hands cut the cord and she handed the baby to nurse to clean him.

Anika again hit a another contraction and zoya to be ready as the second was ready to be come out.

Zoya:Anika as earlier at three push.

Anika nodded and cried hard. She digged her fingers in his hand which he held and he winced in pain but didn't showed her. The pain she was bearing is nothing in front of his pain.

Anika shouted as the pain was so much for her and she was feeling like someone have pulled out all her flesh. She pushed hard and the head of the baby popped out.

She was again hit by a hard contraction and the pushed with all the strength left in her and the baby was out. It was a baby girl.

Shivay's wish was fulfilled of a baby girl. He cut the umbilical cord and doctors cleaned her. He kissed her forehead and said.

Shiv: I am so proud of you my honey. I love you so much.

Ani: I love you too shiv. We have three kids now.

Nurses brought both the babies and kept them on her chest giving them privacy. He caressed he babies forehead with his finger and the baby girl held his big finger making his heart dance in happiness.

Ani: Shiv they are so beautiful.

And then the both babies cried and opened their eyes and anika was shocked cause the baby girl has her eyes and baby boy had shivay's eyes.

Shiv: Honey see he has my eyes and she has your eyes.

Ani: Shiv.

She cried in happiness. She was feeling sleepy as she was exhausted and he noticed. He patted her head and she slept immediately. He held his children and went out to meet the family.

Precap: Celebration.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

This is the second last chapter of this story. I will give epilouge and bonus chapters also. Thank you for loving this story. This is story is so close to my heart.

This chapter is dedicated to my loyal reader @jigna_paul

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

With love,Shambhavi❤️