Chapter 25

Arnav with khushi in his arms and whole family behind him with shivay helping anika because of her mehendi.

Arnav went inside his room and kept khushi on the bed.

Arn: shivanya please check her what happened. Why is she not waking up.

Shiva:Sorry aru meri mehendi gili hai. Shiv tu check karo na. Please.

Shiv: Thik hai. Ap sab bahar rukiye.

Aru: Hum yahi rukte hai.

Ani: Mein bhi.

Shivay nodded and checked her pluse rate and someone brought his stethoscope. He continued checking her. After checking arnav made her drink water and sprinkled some water drops on her face.

Khushi woke up and arnav and shivay helped her sit. Then arnav placed a kiss on her forehead. Anika came and sat beside shivay and asked him through actions. He shushed her and smiled.

Arn: Shiv kya hua tha. Why was she unconscious.

Shiv: Well Congratulations Aru. You are going to be a father now.

Arnav jumped from the bed and fell down on the floor in shock. He composed and smiled ear to ear.

Arn:You are not joking right.

Shiv: Why will I joke in this serious and sensitive matter.

Arn: Oh my god I am going to be father. Khush is going to be a mother. Princess is bua now. Shiv is fufa now. I love you so much khush. I am so happy.

He was jumping around and khushi was having tears if happiness. Anika was in shock. Composing her she jumped on arnav and hugged him tightly.

Ani: Congratulations bhai. I love you so much. I am bua now.

Arn: Thank you princess. Congratulations to you to.

Saying he kissed her forehead. Anika was also having tears. She went to khushi and hugged her tightly. Khushi chuckled and kissed her forehead. Anika too kissed her cheeks. Shivay smiled seeing this.

Anika went to shivay and arnav went towards khushi. Arshi were in their moment. Shivay side hugged anika kissed her head.

Shivay imagined himself on arnav's place and anika on khushi's place. Having their child was blissful moment for them. Anika kissed his cheek hearing his thoughts.

Later Arnav told this news to the family members. All were excited to welcome new member.

Later all went to take rest as they were tired form journey and function.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next evening rolled in a gif. There was huge hustle bustle in SE Garden for grand shivika sangeet night.

All the elders were greating the guest. Some media people were also present to capture the function. All business associates, big celebrities, friends, colluges for their work places were present. Light music was playing in the background.

Small children were running here and there playing with each other. Young couples were busy clicking their pictures. Photographer was also taking some shots of the decoration.